WTS Tactical Justice Weapon Light OWB Kydex Holster for GLOCK 19 w/ OLight PL-Mini 2

Joeldiaz

NES Member

Description :

Looking to sell this holster bought originally from

Tactical Justice.

Made from .08 Kydex for Comfort and Extreme Durability. You can adjust the retention of the holster to your liking. Has Speed Clips, simply push right down over the belt and they're securely attached with help from a reverse tab. To remove simply lift up on the reverse tab and holster is easily removed.

• Pistol: Glock 19 Gen 1-5
  • Weapon Light (No aftermarket rails): OLight PL-Mini 2
  • Color: Black
  • Full sweat guard
  • Pistol Cant: Zero degree - no cant
  • Belt clip size: 1.5" (most common)
  • right handed
  • Optic cut for HOLOSUN 507k/407k
  • Open bottom allows for threaded barrel

Selling Terms : FTF or can also ship if preferred. If we meet FTF I will be bringing my small friendly dog with me as he has terrible separation anxiety.

Price : Asking $55 (shipping included). Cash, Cashapp, Venmo, or PayPal (F&F only).

Contact Information: DM me here or text me at 8573012257.

Pictures:

View: https://imgur.com/a/y0z2aoC

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom