"Tactical Experts" destroy the NRA's "good guy with a gun" Fantasy

EDITOR'S NOTE: The original story identified a source as a combat veteran and former Navy SEAL. A records search has since revealed that he significantly exaggerated his military record. His comments have been removed from the article, and the headline has been changed. We apologize to our readers.

Before you read this article read the above disclaimer. How many more of these 'sources' are pretenders whom they didn't catch? This is all you need to know right here!

Last edited:
Even if you buy their premise, having a firearm in an active shooter situation easily fits the lib's definition of "doing something."

More propaganda, still trying to use a terrorist attack to push their gun control agenda forward. Because if a terrorist commits 7 felonies before they pull the trigger now, making it so that they commit 10 felonies prior to that first trigger pull will stop them dead in their tracks!! Just like it did in Paris.

EDITOR'S NOTE: The original story identified a source as a combat veteran and former Navy SEAL. A records search has since revealed that he significantly exaggerated his military record. His comments have been removed from the article, and the headline has been changed. We apologize to our readers.

Before you read this article read the above disclaimer. How many more of these 'sources' are pretenders whom they didn't catch? This is all you need to know right here!

Before anyone clicks, they shouod consider the website 'the nation' who are such leftists, they think bernie sanders is a moderate and hillary an arch conservative.

They are as loony as you can get.

[laugh] wowwwwwwww. and they posted it anyway.

[laugh] wowwwwwwww. and they posted it anyway.

The writer doesn't go into an article like that without a predetermined outcome.

When they say thing that fit the agenda, the writer is so orgasmic they'll send that out ASAP without checking a thing. Look at how Dan Rather blew up his career over that fraud Bush national guard story. He was so giddy to get bush, who cares about facts.

I don't think one gun carrying citizen can make much difference in a terror/hostage situation. But can make a difference for himself as he exticates from the situation with his family. Anybody lucky enough to follow is just gravy. I think gun rights folks need to focus on personal protection aspects, and leave the sheep rescue to swat. I will shoot anybody between me and the nearest exit.

I laugh everytime I read an article that tries to claim how great cops are at shooting and how they train all the time. The vast majority of cops I know locally couldn't hit a car at an NES shoot with a rifle, let alone their sidearm. Most cops who are good at shooting are on forums like this because they actually do more than clean the lint out of their gun every five years. Sadly, they are not the majority of police officers.

I laugh everytime I read an article that tries to claim how great cops are at shooting and how they train all the time. The vast majority of cops I know locally couldn't hit a car at an NES shoot with a rifle, let alone their sidearm. Most cops who are good at shooting are on forums like this because they actually do more than clean the lint out of their gun every five years. Sadly, they are not the majority of police officers.

right in the truth.

everytime someone makes that argument I just smash them with Watertown.

I agree it's definitely a culture issue. I sure this covers other areas too like hand to hand combat, which I think it's safe to say should probably be a high priority as a cop.

"Tactical Experts"... As in paid yakker for the sake of our "story"?..... For enough cold, hard cash in a discreetly wrapped satchel you could convince Rosie O'Donnell or any other "strong Anti" to do a commercial promoting Ruger or Smith & Wesson's newest 9mm pistol.

Like an "expert witness" in courts... as I remind myself what my now long-retired lawyer told me about a court of law over thirty years ago: That you can pay almost anyone to say literally almost anything, either in deposition or on the stand or on TV or whatever. If there's enough cash involved, never doubt its immensely intoxicating power."

He told me that over 30 years ago. I've never forgotten it.

these taint lickers obviously don't understand the idea of "correlation without causation" or "don't post stupid shit you can't back up": "A firearm makes a person almost twice as likely to become the victim of a homicide and three times more likely to commit suicide. "

those writers need to go get ****ed.

these taint lickers obviously don't understand the idea of "correlation without causation" or "don't post stupid shit you can't back up": "A firearm makes a person almost twice as likely to become the victim of a homicide and three times more likely to commit suicide. "

OMG!!!!! My guns may go rogue and off me!!!!! Oh, NO! I may go rogue with my guns and OFF MYSELF!!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE COME AND TAKE MY GUNS FROM ME before I get hurt or hurt myself!

[thinking] Brains the size of a flea in that article.

I wonder which tacticool/HSLD/operator YouTube channel is his (you know he has to have one)?

Does this mean we will be seeing him on Fox as an "Expert"

Back
Top Bottom