Tackling Gun Violence Panelist Discussion- WBUR 90.9 (local public radio) - tonight, 3/11 at 6:30

I just heard one of the assclowns say that you could fill up Fenway park every three hours with teens killed by guns.
Had to close that tab; if I'm going to lose brain cells it will be on my own terms.

I did make sure to share it with gun-grabbing family members in the hopes that they take all those wonderful statistics and feel-good bullshit talking points and shove it back at me in front of on-the-fence family members. Will make for interesting family gatherings.

That's like huge proof of what a hypocritical, massive piece of shit he really is- if he's complaining about a non-lethal defense tool being legalized. It's pretty obvious he doesn't care about "gun violence" but just wants to disarm everyone because he's afraid of the "little people" having control over their own safety.

-Mike

You are talking about a guy with millions that founds multiple 'charities' to the tune of 10-15k of his own money. Puts himself, friends, family on the board to draw a salary. Holds lavish fundraisers that most of the money raised winds up paying off the bill for the event and salaries. Then shamelessly mugs the camera milking publicity for the end of the year donation of a tiny fraction of the total amount raised, with the general public none the wiser that Rosenthal barely put in any money of his own, despite acting like he donated millions or something, and more than recouped the initial 'donation' by paying himself back with other peoples' money.

I can tell you about other shit he's pulled with taxpayer dollars in a PM. Guy should be prison for fraud.

I’m still waiting for someone to say something like “I really think the problem lies with minorities’ access to guns. We need to find a way to prevent minorities from getting access to guns and keep these daily tragedies from happening.”

Something like this said by a minority who is actually pro2A would take the air out of this sham panel. The look on their faces would be priceless.

If anyone dares to say “well, it’s the whites who shoot up schools.” Retort by saying “Oh, so the minorities out there killing each other every day in our neighborhoods don’t matter?!? It’s only when a white kid goes out and takes out a bunch of people that it matters?? Da faq?”

It’s a psychological game.

Ha!

Massachusetts' murder rate is more than *double* that of New Hampshire, which has the fewest gun laws in the country.

Because according to Deval all the criminals go to ME, NH and VT to load up on guns and then head to MA.

low crime = ban 'cause it's working, high crime = need to ban gun because they shoot people. I agree, these are lowest of shit.

Didn't Marty said that they won't cooperate with Fed, i.e. help Feds do their job on immigration? I guess that means f*** ATF and any Fed bans, let's get some MGs going comrades. I don't believe that MGL cover MGs unless they fit AWB, so full auto Maxim is good to go!

I’m still waiting for someone to say something like “I really think the problem lies with minorities’ access to guns. We need to find a way to prevent minorities from getting access to guns and keep these daily tragedies from happening.”

Something like this said by a minority who is actually pro2A would take the air out of this sham panel. The look on their faces would be priceless.

If anyone dares to say “well, it’s the whites who shoot up schools.” Retort by saying “Oh, so the minorities out there killing each other every day in our neighborhoods don’t matter?!? It’s only when a white kid goes out and takes out a bunch of people that it matters?? Da faq?”

It’s a psychological game.

Go look up Maj Toure (I think that's how you spell it.)

Go look up Maj Toure (I think that's how you spell it.)

I know who he is and he’s doing great work. He’d be the perfect one to play this game because it would totally dismantle anything the rest of the panel would say. If they disagree, then then want kids to die, if they agree then they’re racist. The Left answering for the things they try to pin on others are exactly what they are guilty of themselves.

Here's what Baker just tweeted:
"Glad to join @BUSPH & @WBUR to highlight our bipartisan work with the legislature to strengthen our nation-leading gun safety laws by enacting the ERPO law & bump stock ban. We‘ll continue to collaborate with other states+federal partners to advocate for stronger gun safety laws."

You are talking about a guy with millions that founds multiple 'charities' to the tune of 10-15k of his own money. Puts himself, friends, family on the board to draw a salary. Holds lavish fundraisers that most of the money raised winds up paying off the bill for the event and salaries. Then shamelessly mugs the camera milking publicity for the end of the year donation of a tiny fraction of the total amount raised, with the general public none the wiser that Rosenthal barely put in any money of his own, despite acting like he donated millions or something, and more than recouped the initial 'donation' by paying himself back with other peoples' money.

I can tell you about other shit he's pulled with taxpayer dollars in a PM. Guy should be prison for fraud.

List them up. Why do it in a PM?

List them up. Why do it in a PM?
I don't feel like being doxxed or harassed by Johnny's used car salesman legal team.

Edit:
Start poking around his various charities' filings on Charity Navigator and the Commonwealth's website. You'll start to get the picture that his philanthropy isn't much more than a self promotion campaign compared to real charitable donations by the Mugar family, the Bochs, etc.

Harold Brown gave more to actual charity before he died and he was Boston's most notorious landlord for many years before Anwar Faisal came along. Even Anwar is known for charities and somehow I bet he's put more of his own money on the line than Rosenthal ever has.

Last edited:
Ha!

Massachusetts' murder rate is more than *double* that of New Hampshire, which has the fewest gun laws in the country.
Exactly. Their entire sham of an ideology is based on lies, deception, fake statistics and propaganda

Here's what Baker just tweeted:
"Glad to join @BUSPH & @WBUR to highlight our bipartisan work with the legislature to strengthen our nation-leading gun safety laws by enacting the ERPO law & bump stock ban. We‘ll continue to collaborate with other states+federal partners to advocate for stronger gun safety laws."

I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what "bipartisan" means.

No, that's not true, I'm pretty sure he absolutely knows what it means, but is using it anyway because it makes what he's doing sound less totalitarian.

He actually debated Alan Gura? you've gotta be shitting me. The tape of that is liable to show Rosenthal in an extremely bad light... usually Rosenthal only shows up where he gets to control most of the variables or he has some other moonbat screening the calls, etc, so as to keep the softball "debate" coming, etc.

IMHO someone who is part of the anti gun cabal (eg, the group of silent democrat backers etc that pick the AG) in MA is probably associated with BC and invited the turd. Usually these turds all swim around in the same bowl and attend the same events, etc. Lots of "cross-pollination" so to speak.

If you could find a tape of these clowns in action this would be pretty useful, in terms of proving just what pieces of human garbage they really are.

-Mike

I don't think the event with Alan Gura was recorded. It was actually the second time Alan Gura "debated" Jon Rosenthal. After this time he said he'd never do it again. It's a law school, and as much as lawyers are wannabe politicians it was actually supposed to be a law-based debate, but Jon Rosenthal is obviously an idiot so it was actually kind of a wash of a presentation. Alan Gura is returning from what I understand but this year the student groups are scrambling to find an academic to debate him. So far I think they have come up empty. I've since graduated but I'll probably attend if they find someone who will make it an interesting debate. Gura is a very nice, passionate, down to earth guy FWIW.

I went to talk to Rosenthal after the Healey presentation and apart from just being one of the scummiest arrogant douches I've ever met I asked him if he thought his hunting rifles he brags about would do less damage to a child than the evil AR15. He promptly replied that he doesn't have rifles, he only has shotguns. I just walked away... what the f*** does a 12 gauge do to someones face lol. I have some stop handgun violence stickers wrapped around my preban mags. Also, if anyone needed more evidence of how in bed they are with politicians just go to any statehouse hearing and watch him get to cut the line. I've met plenty of true believes... and hey, good for them. I don't think Rosenthal cares about anything other than raising his personal status.

As to the Healey presentation, it was recorded, and the power went out a few minutes before she started taking questions. I'd love to say conspiracy, but the whole building went down. Gun Reform: The Search for Answers | Boston College Law School Magazine

This was obviously a couple years ago. I think I did a decent job grilling her (as did a friend of mine), a couple professors told me as much. Even liberals who truly believe in the separation of powers and understand the significance of what she did aren't 100% comfortable with it. Unfortunately she's an elected official and most voters are idiots... soooo. I will say she's a very nice person, or very polished politician. Most people who have met her agree. Doesn't change that I consider her a tyrant who hates freedom.

Last edited:
The back-slapping was interrupted by students.
Students interrupt WBUR gun violence event
“Having the strongest laws in the country has made a difference in terms of safety here in our great state,” he said.

“Not for the black people,” Cannon-Grant responded, urging legislators to go into communities of color for information on gun violence, even if that makes them uncomfortable.

“Crime is down in areas where it was never up to begin with – in Newton, Wellesley, Brighton, and Allston where things rarely happen,” she said. “In communities of color, not only is crime up, but teen homicides have doubled, and it’s not even an uptick. It’s a steady increase.”
Beloved Massachusetts firearm prohibitionist John Rosenthal blamed other states.

Speaking of students, Kyle Kashuv (from Parkland) tweeted:
"You would think that after 17 people were murdered, my school would finally be safe. ⁣⁣⁣ Sadly, no. A shooter can just as easily get into the school today, as the day of the shooting.⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣ It’s time to hold our corrupt and incompetent government officials accountable."

Speaking of college, Maj Toure tweeted:
"Oh it’s a REAL college scandal out here huh? Was wondering how @davidhogg111 got into #Harvard.
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
"

Speaking of minorities, Maj Toure tweeted:
"Black Guns Matter‏ @blkgunsmattr Mar 12
“Everybody needs to read Destruction of Black Civilization by American sociologist Chancellor Williams & Nile Valley Contributions to Civilization by Anthony T. Browder.” @VibeHi and @MAJTOURE on IG Live"

How did the guns law in California stop the
2015 San Bernardino attack? and gang shootings? Please provide details.

The back-slapping was interrupted by students.
Students interrupt WBUR gun violence event

Beloved Massachusetts firearm prohibitionist John Rosenthal blamed other states.
This article is awesome. There may be some hope for this generation after all:

Another panelist, John Rosenthal of Stop Handgun Violence, said Massachusetts gun laws save lives, but the problem is that two-thirds of all gun crime happens with guns from out of state. He said that if every state had the same firearm fatality rate as Massachusetts, 27,000 lives would not be lost to guns a year.

Jaida O’Brien, one of the high school students, wasn’t impressed. “I don’t know why there’s a smile on anyone’s face up here. At the end of the day, we’re our own state and city,” she said.

O’Brien said she has struggled since her father was killed and mom shot in a home invasion four years ago. “It took me a long place to get to where I am,” she said. “I had to talk to therapists because I was honestly lost. People out here living with real life trauma, not having anyone to talk to. You guys need to work with us, and not just focus on these gun control laws.” She recommended more trauma assistance in communities impacted by these crimes.

Conservative BU grad on the event:
BU Politicizes Gun Ownership, And Gets It Completely Wrong
The Tweet was part of a funded campaign to push the school’s March 11 PR Effort called “Tackling Gun Violence”, an effort that would see such intellectual titans of Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker, Attorney General Maura Healy, House Speaker Robert DeLeo, the completely unbiased Chair of “Stop Gun Violence”, John Rosenthal, and more, visit the government-subsidized BU to push for further infringements of the right to keep and bear arms.

Notably missing were members of Gun Owners of America and the NRA. Missing were people such as John Lott, whose “More Guns, Less Crime” is the benchmark for research on the practical salutary effects of allowing more guns into political and/or geographic regions. Missing was anyone who might provide information or an opinion that ran counter to the fantasy-world, gun-control, anti-rights, narrative.

Instead, the panel organizers didn’t bother to fashion even the pretense of fairness.

Back
Top Bottom