Tac Pro Shooting Center

I don't have the time or resources to do this right now. [sad]

If we do the camping/shoot I can give an informal class for those interested. Reserving a full range, range coaches, a full class, and rounding up AR's and ammo is unfortunately out of the question right now.

derek said:
I don't have the time or resources to do this right now. [sad]

If we do the camping/shoot I can give an informal class for those interested. Reserving a full range, range coaches, a full class, and rounding up AR's and ammo is unfortunately out of the question right now.

What if it's informal, you come to one of OUR ranges, we have our own ARs, and we supply the ammo?

I'd do that at Mansfield as guests, but we only have a 100yd range. And it could only be a couple of us as I would need to bring Colin so we can have a good member to guest ratio.

There is a Highpower Clinic on April 28th at Nashua Fish & Game where they shoot 200yds & 300yds and then on the 29th they shoot full distance all the way back to 600yds. They have coaches, rifles and equipment available. Nashua is one of the nicest ranges in New England. The clinic is geared for people that have little experience shooting at full distance ranges.

http://www.nfga.org/highpower/2006schedule.html

I'm not sure if Reading has a clinic. I know they have a junior clinic. Hard to tell since they got rid of their website.

Brian

I can bring up to 6 guests to my range, but I don't have any high powered rifles. The only one that might qaul is a .303 Enfield. [smile]

One more 12 pack of Sammy added to the pile here. I'm 100% in assuming I'm in New England on whatever date it's on. I've got rifles to bring as loaners too to spread the love.

Let's start making riflemen. :)

Back
Top Bottom