• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Table saw and radial arm saw

Both Made in USA and high quality. Worlds beyond the imported crap available new today.

Rockwell Contractor saw. HEAVY steel table with aluminum wing table extensions. Very strong (3/4HP I think) 120/240 volt motor (set up for 120 volt), cast iron trunion, fence is dead-on, good all purpose carbide blade. I removed the old mini-toggle on/off switch and installed a Square D pushbutton on/off for safety. This is a great saw. Asking $450 or best reasonable offer.

DeWalt radial arm saw. HEAVY cast housing and smooth running motor. This is not the yellow/black DeWalt crap you buy today. This is a light green colored magnesium housing built in the late 1960s. Includes a good all purpose carbide blade. Runs on 120 volts. Asking $250 or best reasonable offer.

I used to use this equipment quite a bit before I started teaching. Now, as a vocational teacher, I have access to a full carpentry shop and no longer need this equipment.

I will sell both for $600 or best reasonable offer. Cash only.
Green member bonus: I will include a box of 550 rounds of .22LR to a properly licensed buyer.
Located in Peabody.
Buyer must pick up and I will help load on to your truck.

Replacing this equipment today would cost over $1500 for imported junk. Here is a chance to own tested, quality, US made equipment.

Chris

Last edited:
Bump.

Will consider firearm/ammo related trades.
Will consider Nikon photography equipment related trades.

Chris

Green Member bonus added:

One box of 550 rounds value pack .22LR to a properly licensed buyer.
Hey, .22 is like currency these days, enjoy a box on me if you buy this
woodworking equipment.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom