• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

T Shirt Fundraiser - CLOSED

571 and we are sniffing $6k for GOAL. Wow, I had no idea it was going to get that kind of response. Can't wait to see these out in public!

You are all doing a great job getting the word out, way to go!

Ordered mine and a few extra for some of my strongly Pro 2A friends. Well done shirt, great effort and a great cause. Go Goal.

Follow Up: The card I used was later hacked this past winter using the same processing company to take $700 from my bank account. The bank returned the money.

Last edited:
Below is a link to a T Shirt fundraiser with design input from many of you all. All proceeds will go directly to GOAL (check goes straight to them)....

Done, thanks!

But (and it's not clear to me if you are the one who set up the "booster" page), could you fix the link to GOAL?

Just in case some folks like the shirt, but don't know what GOAL is:

[h=3]All proceeds to be donated directly to GOAL. Please add additional donations if you can.[/h]https://http//www.goal.org/ag-alert.html

ordered one plus donation. Actually ordered early yesteredy as I saw a link from GOAL too.
I'm seeing 628 ordered so far...dam

Last edited:
Hey - Order now!
Tyrants are not depending on you to act at all, in fact they are counting on it!

Buy a fricken shirt - wear it mowing the lawn - if you have one this year - or taking out the trash (Freudian slip) or even better - cleaning guns, reloading or even just open wearing in a public place so as to cause "civil unrest"! (Bonus points for wearing leather and drinking unfairly traded, non-organic coffee in Styrofoam cups that are not biodegradable - I call that "Level Dennis Leary")

If you cover your heart when you hear the Star Spangled Banner (and you know the final words are not "play ball" or "Drivers, start your engines!") then you will cover your body with this T shirt and wear it with pride.

Because if "Due Process" dies so does the Republic.

Why this post is not bumped daily or a sticky at the top is beyond me (yeah, sticky posts don't get used - ask any stripper).

Buy a shirt - show your faith in our Forefathers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom