• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Swiss Model (K11) 1911 Schmidt Rubin Short Carbine

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
I saw this rifle and had to have it. I have all but the carbine in my collection and now.....well its complete.

Attachments

• Swiss Carbine.jpg
    Swiss Carbine.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 94
Welcome to the club!

SwissLadies002.jpg

looks nice, I always wanted to shoot one, the weirdness of the bolt alone is worth it, I'm not sure that a Swiss rifle will be accepted in my safe.

Swiss rifles are probably the only collectibles more addictive than Lee-Enfields.

I am an Enfield guy, but I do have a token K-31. That K-11 is sweet!

I HATE the mil surps part of this site..... every day you guys are showing me something " i have to have"!!!! Damn it, I already working two jobs just to take care of the family, I need to more to feed my want list!

Very Nice Fred, congrats!

I HATE the mil surps part of this site..... every day you guys are showing me something " i have to have"!!!! Damn it, I already working two jobs just to take care of the family, I need to more to feed my want list!

Very Nice Fred, congrats!

Thanks buddy, I just ordered another Mosin Sniper with some special markings. Royal T ...hand picked it out of crates and crates of rifles they have in stock. They are GREAT people.Lynn in the sales dept is by far the best salesperson I have ever dealt with.
The owner will be back from Russia and Poland soon. I cant wait to see what he is bringing back.[smile]

Thanks buddy, I just ordered another Mosin Sniper with some special markings. Royal T ...hand picked it out of crates and crates of rifles they have in stock. They are GREAT people.Lynn in the sales dept is by far the best salesperson I have ever dealt with.
The owner will be back from Russia and Poland soon. I cant wait to see what he is bringing back.[smile]

cant wait to see the next sniper Fred! Mine will be out to the range as soon as its payed off ( soon!!!)

Dan

Back
Top Bottom