• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Swiss Minigun

I don't care who you are... That's just pretty cool!

Average V0: 426.5 f/sec.
Bullet energy: 0.8030 ft-lbf

Wouldn't even break the skin!
How the hell do you shoot it though? You must have to put something into the trigger guard to pull it...

Though, I guess that would be the ultimate safety... "Keep you booger hook off the trigger, and outside the trigger guard" That rule is easy, when the entire gun can fit on your finger!

Holy crap dude!

rev_main.jpg

Makes an NAA look HUGE

I don't care who you are... That's just pretty cool!

Average V0: 426.5 f/sec.
Bullet energy: 0.8030 ft-lbf

Wouldn't even break the skin!
How the hell do you shoot it though? You must have to put something into the trigger guard to pull it...

Though, I guess that would be the ultimate safety... "Keep you booger hook off the trigger, and outside the trigger guard" That rule is easy, when the entire gun can fit on your finger!

In the picture it looks like the whole trigger assembly including the guard is pulled and is the trigger. Your finger goes outside the guard. Still would be difficult to shoot but it's easier than sticking a a needle in to pull the trigger.

No its real:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIq3JkoABYM

And not importable:
"United States of America

Our Miniature Revolver ref. C1ST is not importable in the United States.

We have received a letter from the US Department of Justice mentioning that our Miniature Revolver does not meet with the minimum size prerequisites referring to the Factoring Criteria For Weapons ATF Form 4590.

Our revolver therefore is classified as not sporting and is not importable."

There's that "Sporting" BS again.

All bow to Swiss watchmaking and gunmaking put together!
Never... American railroad watches were far superior to anything that the Swiss put out. The Swiss were masters of the cheap mass-produced crap, though.

Give me an Illinois, Waltham, or Elgin watch any day of the week.

Never... American railroad watches were far superior to anything that the Swiss put out. The Swiss were masters of the cheap mass-produced crap, though.

Give me an Illinois, Waltham, or Elgin watch any day of the week.
Excuse me?

OK, you're excused. [wink]

American-made railroad watches were the finest watches ever built. They were better than the Swiss stuff. Waltham, Illinois & Elgin were three of the larger brands. Hamilton was another.

Back
Top Bottom