• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Swiss k31 sling question

Glad I could help. I had a K31 sling on wrong for months untill I saw a picture online that had me searching untill I found out how it really went on. I always figured the rough side faced in.[thinking] I got the advice to remove the buckle from a Swiss shooting forum and noticed many of the newer target K31 rifles don't have a buckle.
BTW, I keep all my slings as tight and close to the rifle as I can so there is no slack. I'll loosen them up for shooting and pictures but when they're hanging loose enough to shoulder, its only asking to get one caught on another rifle in the safe and send a few tumbling.
Pecard's Antique Leather Dressing works well on old milsurp slings. It cleans, softens, and preserves them so they function like they were meant to. It sucks trying to adjust or remove an old valuable sling and have it rip apart in your hands from rot.[sad]

Back
Top Bottom