• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Swiss gun culture under fire in Sunday referendum

U.S. Imigration System is broken. We all know that. I have a friend who is a Canadian citizen, she has a P.H.D. in biochemistry and she married a U.S. citizen (my brother-in-law) last summer. She's not allowed to work. She had to struggle just to be allowed to remain in the U.S. Meanwhile, every guy swinging a hammer or pushing a lawnmower in my town is an illegal alien. Messed up.

The problem is that she could push a hammer or swing a lawn mower, and no one would care about immigration status....because damn few americans would take the jobs. With a PhD in biochemistry, she's competing directly with a bunch of other PhDs, and since they spent $$$$$ on getting edumicated and smartified (and with the letters after their name we know they're smart) it's to their benefit to keep her out of their beaker, so to speak.

We should be letting the smarties in, to help us, and keeping out the riff-raff, but that's not fair to the massed huddles yearning to get a free ride....

Or, at least that's what I'm told....

Multiculturalism has proven time and time again to fail, cause problems, raise crime, and destroy a countries fabric. Bring part of the past with you, sure, why not, but assimilate, and do it quickly....because this is (insert country name here), and you are no longer in (insert other country name here), so follow how (insert country name here) works, not (insert other country name here). Last I heard, recently, Germany (the first to declare, and certainly not the last) actually declared their attempt at multiculturalism a "complete failure" and has taken a negative toll on the country as a whole.

Onto topic, I hope the swiss "shoot down" this bogus attempt at bending over for the failing EU globalist machine. Thank god a country in europe still has a half functioning brain....there still might be hope for that wretched land.

The problem is that she could push a hammer or swing a lawn mower, and no one would care about immigration status....because damn few americans would take the jobs. With a PhD in biochemistry, she's competing directly with a bunch of other PhDs, and since they spent $$$$$ on getting edumicated and smartified (and with the letters after their name we know they're smart) it's to their benefit to keep her out of their beaker, so to speak.

We should be letting the smarties in, to help us, and keeping out the riff-raff, but that's not fair to the massed huddles yearning to get a free ride....

Or, at least that's what I'm told....

She creates jobs, when working, she would pay far more in taxes than she ever would get back. Because she lives here, she wants a fair wage on par with other Americans, so no impact to salaries. I doubt that she would settle for less pay, because she lives and plan on living here.

Cheap illegal labor drives down compensation. Illegals are willing to work for less, crappy conditions, no biz insurance etc. yeah, no way to compete with that. Enforce laws and magically there will be plenty of kids wanting to mow your lawn.

They have pretty Awesome Rifles too.

Stgw_90.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIG_SG_550

Looks familiar. [wink]

The problem is that she could push a hammer or swing a lawn mower, and no one would care about immigration status....because damn few americans would take the jobs.

What a load of shit. No one would care? know the people who came out in droves this November to vote the liberals out of the house? Those people care. Know that pesky little free-state that filed a lawsuit agains the federal government? Those people care.

And to say that damn few Americans would take the jobs, is just about as misinformed and ignorant as it gets. Who the hell do you think mows lawns in areas where there aren't a lot of illegal immigrants? What do you think the educated folks who have moved up in life were doing before they graduated highschool and college? Mowing lawns and swinging hammers. What the hell damn few Americans are you talking about? Almost everyone I know was doing manual labor or grunt work of some sort at some point in their life.

I'm tired of hearing this bullshit about how these are jobs that Americans won't do. Its crap. These are jobs that Americans can't do because they're filled by shitbags who screw the rest of us and steal our services without paying for them. They're filled by people who work illegally at the lowest wages, and are filled by scumbags who are willing to break the law and screw their own country. Honest people CAN'T work these jobs because they're not being offered the jobs. The jobs are being offered under illegal terms to illegal immigrants. Thats the reality. What you're going on about is ignorant dribble.

Back
Top Bottom