SWISS ARMY KNIFE THREAD

Wow. Where do they pop up fs? eBay?
Yep. That is the best place to look, especially if you want the box, sleeve and documents.

This knife is the only one up for sale at the moment and meets a collector's needs as far as completeness and condition.

At $590 + shipping + insurance + tax + a September delivery estimate, it is a nice profit for a $52 dollar (original average price) knife that is only 4 years old.

Some of my other Alox Pioneer Limited Editions have increased in value considerably...

Here is a 2016 Damast Alox Pioneer Limited Edition. The Damast editions are quite a bit more, and only has a single Damascus blade.
Seller is asking $1700 +++
Rarity is king...

1626533554300.png

1626533630786.png

Last edited:
Victorinox has come a long way to enter into the collector market. Coming from an inexpensive knife, and still inexpensive for the high quality they offer, from a knife that was usually tossed into a sock drawer. I like going after the older ones. You can find them occasionally at flea markets and antique stores for cheap money. They don’t know what they have. Happy hunting!!

My knife collection consists of a couple of decades worth of USPSA Nationals staff knives (traditional gift to staff at each nationals), given to me for other service to USPSA. Not as cool as Swiss Army and probably not a wide market though. Perhaps they can be consolation prizes for people who do not get a gun from my inventory after my wake.

Victorinox has come a long way to enter into the collector market. Coming from an inexpensive knife, and still inexpensive for the high quality they offer, from a knife that was usually tossed into a sock drawer. I like going after the older ones. You can find them occasionally at flea markets and antique stores for cheap money. They don’t know what they have. Happy hunting!!

Yeah, I'm not a big collector. Really just starting out.
What I do like about collecting Victorinox knives is the small cost outlay to buy most current Limited Edition
knives (I really like the Alox Pioneers) and how rapidly they increase in value.
Victorinox does a great job of keeping these editions limited in production and keeps the quality even higher
(buy my inspections) than the common issued knives.

Here is the 2021 Limited Alox Pioneer X in stunning Orange for $69.99
Who knows; It might wind up on eBay in 4 years for $699.99... 😁

1626540712406.png1626540806949.png
1626540902367.png1626540926151.png

Yep. That is the best place to look, especially if you want the box, sleeve and documents.

This knife is the only one up for sale at the moment and meets a collector's needs as far as completeness and condition.

At $590 + shipping + insurance + tax + a September delivery estimate, it is a nice profit for a $52 dollar (original average price) knife that is only 4 years old.

Some of my other Alox Pioneer Limited Editions have increased in value considerably...

Here is a 2016 Damast Alox Pioneer Limited Edition. The Damast editions are quite a bit more, and only has a single Damascus blade.
Seller is asking $1700 +++
Rarity is king...

View attachment 502959

View attachment 502960
Buy every Vic damascus and sell it a few years later. Few investments have such a guaranteed risk/return balance.

2021 Limited Edition Victorinox Damast Swiss Champ... sure to be a profitable collector piece.

At a breathtakingly low $400...

Damast SwissChamp 2021 Limited Edition Swiss Army Knife by Victorinox

1627055379164.png
1627055527400.png
1627055551820.png
1627055578454.png

Limited Edition Damast Steel Pocket Knife​

Harnessing centuries of steelworking artistry, the Swiss Champ Damast Limited Edition 2021 features a resilient Damast steel blade wrapped in sleek black forged carbon scales. With its modern, high-tech aesthetic, it symbolizes strength, skill and state-of-the-art craftsmanship. Damast steel is worked in a specific and careful way, creating unique patterns, finished here in a stunning "Bjorkmans Twist."

Key features​

• With distinctive Damast steel blade and forged carbon scales
  • Exclusively handcrafted in Switzerland for 2021
  • Limited edition of 6,000 sequentially numbered pieces worldwide
Item number1.6791.J21
Height1.3 in
Length3.6 in
Weight6.5 oz
CollectionLimited Edition

Last edited:
Sorry but a leetal late... (offer self-destructs at Midnight tonight)

10% off Sitewide at SwissKnifeShop on items $45 and above... PLUS FREE SHIPPING

Lots of Leatherman and Boker stuff besides Victorinox, Wusthof Kitchen knives and SWIZA also.

Code: AugustTEN

Swiss Knife Shop

1628648507762.png

Last edited:
Victorinox announces "Precious Alox" basket weave design...

1635297084418.png

Our Definition of Precious Metal

Introducing our refined, redesigned, and re-imagined Classic Precious Alox Collection, which features a distinctive, tactile woven pattern available in five metallic colors. These Alox scales aren’t simply durable and pragmatic, they’re also purposefully decorative, bold, and beautiful—a perfect statement for go-getters, trendsetters, and ceiling smashers who know that beauty and strength aren’t mutually exclusive. One of our most popular designs, the minimalist Classic Swiss Army Knife boasts five essential features—blade, nail file, screwdriver, scissors, and key ring—giving you everything you need and nothing you don’t.

Last edited:
Swiss Army Knife thread, huh?

I've always wanted one since I was a kid and now that I live in NH where I don't have to worry about knife laws, I now have two. Left is the Swiss Tool FIN, the Swiss Tool in Finnish military spec, and the right is the Wine Master. The knife on the Wine Master is pretty impressive lol, I'll have to try it out on some Swiss Gruyere I have.

1635370397810.png

Back
Top Bottom