SWISS ARMY KNIFE THREAD

Yeah, me too. The Limited Editions don't last long and increase their value rapidly...

UPDATE: Ordered...

I can’t find the post or actual thread this was posted in but I swear I saw a post about ordering some pocket clips for a pocket knife. I have these metal clips that I got years ago, they would work great on a SAK, I do not use them since Ofcourse I changed my mind after I bought them so if any of you guys would like one PM me your address and I will gladly karma them out to anyone that would use them. AB47C0AA-DBB3-447C-8C1A-B77153F835B4.jpeg

Just received the 2021 ALOX Pioneer X Limited Edition in Tiger Orange and the color is a deep, rich Tangerine. So nice...

Also, the 2021 ALOX Hunter Pro in the same color made it home. So much color! Makes me happy to hold it.

Is it wrong to wonder what 2022 will bring...?

1611959500975.png
photo does it no justice...

Just received the 2021 ALOX Pioneer X Limited Edition in Tiger Orange and the color is a deep, rich Tangerine. So nice...

Also, the 2021 ALOX Hunter Pro in the same color made it home. So much color! Makes me happy to hold it.

View attachment 443087
You're obsessed, dude.

LOVE that color.

View attachment 443087
It angers me that it does not have the thumb hole like the Silver one I got. It’s so annoying because I’d be sporting an Orange and Red Alox otherwise 🤬

Grabbed one of these during the sale... $36.13 delivered. ( HolidaySAK15 15% Discount, Free Shipping )

US Flag Fieldmaster Exclusive Swiss Army Knife
Swiss Knife Co.

View attachment 416989
  • Large Blade
  • Small Blade
  • Can Opener with Small Screwdriver (also for Phillips Screws)
  • Bottle Opener with Large Screwdriver and Wire Stripper
  • Multi-purpose Hook (Parcel Carrier)
  • Wood Saw
  • Reamer
  • Key Ring
  • Tweezers
  • Toothpick
  • Scissors
  • Phillips Screwdriver
That’s sweet. I carry a fisherman and that seems to have the same tools but a better design with the flag. Very nice!

Been with a company now for 6 months now. I have to go to the stock area to pick parts for to build product and I’m constantly cutting up boxes, the paper tape to fold them up. I’ve been using the Pioneer exclusively. I’m managing to get 2-3 weeks between sharpening. I use the scissors to zip off slices of shrink wrap. The last time I had to sharpen it, I had gone about a month. It wouldn’t cut anything. So far I was just using ceramic stones to sharpen it. This time I used a Norton whetstone, course to try to put a thinner profile then to finish it off with a smooth Arkansas stone. The Arkansas stone wouldn’t touch it. I had to finish it off with the ceramic. That blade is hard. The other stones just scratch it. Ceramic works on it. “It will cut.”

B2C4B831-AEDC-4A9C-866C-157AF9B77B2E.jpeg

Been with a company now for 6 months now. I have to go to the stock area to pick parts for to build product and I’m constantly cutting up boxes, the paper tape to fold them up. I’ve been using the Pioneer exclusively. I’m managing to get 2-3 weeks between sharpening. I use the scissors to zip off slices of shrink wrap. The last time I had to sharpen it, I had gone about a month. It wouldn’t cut anything. So far I was just using ceramic stones to sharpen it. This time I used a Norton whetstone, course to try to put a thinner profile then to finish it off with a smooth Arkansas stone. The Arkansas stone wouldn’t touch it. I had to finish it off with the ceramic. That blade is hard. The other stones just scratch it. Ceramic works on it. “It will cut.”

View attachment 502762

I've been collecting the Limited Edition Alox Pioneers for a year now and I'm only missing the 2017 in Olive...

1626491238810.png

Problem is; it was a very popular color so they are rarely for sale... and when they are, they are north of $500 bucks.
Collecting is a bitch...

Back
Top Bottom