SWISS ARMY KNIFE THREAD

Victorinox & Wenger fans welcome! No Prejudice... [smile]

Stories, Photos, Questions... All posts are welcome!

~Enbloc

@enbloc what are the best vendors for SAK, etc?
I like BladeHQ, Victorinox.com and most recently the Swiss Knife Company out of Amherst, NH (free shipping/consistently lowest prices)

Victorinox.com does have the biggest in-stock inventory though for some of the rarer items and is the actual web-sales link for the Victorinox Company...

Last edited:
Swiss Knife Company has a 15% Off Coupon Code SPOOKY20 for the next 2 days...

SECRET SALE
For 2 Days Only, Take an Extra 15% off ALL Victorinox Swiss Army Knives and Victorinox Kitchen Cutlery. This secret sale is just for our favorite customers.
Use coupon code SPOOKY20 through midnight tomorrow.
THE DETAILS
*Save an additional 15% on all Victorinox Swiss Army Knives, accessories and Victorinox kitchen cutlery between now and 11:59 PM Pacific tomorrow, October 27, 2020.
To redeem this exclusive offer, enter coupon code SPOOKY20 at checkout.
THE FINE PRINT
Coupon must be redeemed at time of purchase. Applies only to Victorinox Swiss Army Knives, Accessories and Victorinox Kitchen Cutlery. Many not be applied to previous purchases. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
Excludes corporate orders.

I Just picked up the aqua blue ALOX 2020 Limited Edition Pioneer for $46.75 (Usually $54.99)...

1603725337415.png

I think I'm gonna grab a few for Christmas gifts this year
I don't know if you saw my post but there is a 15% Off coupon (and free shipping) at the Swiss knife store through tomorrow night.

"SPOOKY20"

Lol. All of the Limited Edition Alox Pioneer knives have gone up in price since I bought them... [rofl2]

one year marlboro had offered 5 swiss army knives in that point promo they use to have. i got all five that year at the risk of getting lung cancer. this is the little guy, i think they call it the gent. not a fan of victorinox, the blades don't hold a edge well. but in a macgyver situation, well...watch out now! [laugh]

proud papa, here's my little guy.

20201026_203338.jpg

That greens a good color, I like the 2015 too. Wish I had seen it then
With a little financial catch-up for the already issued knives, and a future filled with a "1 knife a year" commitment, I believe this will be a worthwhile opportunity.

I now own/or am waiting to arrive: 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020 Limited Edition ALOX Pioneer knives, The 2015 and 2017 will be the kickers though...

With a little financial catch-up for the already issued knives, and a future filled with a "1 knife a year" commitment, I believe this will be a worthwhile opportunity.

I now own/or am waiting to arrive: 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020 Limited Edition ALOX Pioneer knives, The 2015 and 2017 will be the kickers though...

I do love a good hunt for completing a collection

Nothing like jumping in head first I always say. I managed to sell a Bladeforums knife, and a GEC on FB. I have another GEC fs on the bay. For some reason GEC knives are hot right now. I also have the Swiss Army bug. I bought my Soldier new in 97, I think it cost like $17.00 back then.
3B39FE97-DE98-45A6-A441-476152C47FB6.jpeg5E8E0E9F-A771-4921-8B75-6133726D14BA.jpeg

It held to have the original box!
54285D5A-9A01-47C9-A6F4-9B28BADB956D.jpeg

Last edited:
I have the big one still in the box. Bought it 25 years ago and used the tweezer for a splinter. Lost it for 17 or so years. Nice surprise when I found again.

I have two Wenger/Buck Swiss Army knives. Never thought much about them until this thread.

no actual pics at the moment

but found this link

I have one of these

SAK_3-0323-3CN_S6.jpg

Built way nicer than my leatherman.

I have two Wenger/Buck Swiss Army knives. Never thought much about them until this thread.

no actual pics at the moment

but found this link

Another one to look for. You can find used Swiss Army Knives pretty cheap as people tend to think they aren’t collectible or worth much. They aren’t particularly expensive but even cheaper used. The quality is unsurpassed.

Another one to look for. You can find used Swiss Army Knives pretty cheap as people tend to think they aren’t collectible or worth much. They aren’t particularly expensive but even cheaper used. The quality is unsurpassed.
Love mine they are in my bug out bag. Now I’m thinking they are too collectible. Ironic as my dealer sold them to me on the cheap. I mean less than wholesale to get rid of them.

Back
Top Bottom