SWEDEN: Woman Who Stabbed Rapist Faces Attempted Murder Charge

mikeyp

NES Member
This popped up in my feed

69708381_469120880596883_8477199676234268672_n.jpg

Sho 'nuff

SWEDEN: Woman Who Stabbed Rapist Faces Attempted Murder Charge

A woman who allegedly stabbed a man in self-defense while she was being raped has been arrested for attempted murder.

In Denmark, a 17-year-old girl was threatened with prosecution for using pepper spray–which was illegal–to ward off a potential rapist.

Sadly, this isn’t the first time the Swedish authorities have seemingly failed to deliver justice to the victim

View: https://twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/1165719348746563585?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1165719348746563585&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fnationalfile.com%2Fsweden-woman-who-stabbed-rapist-faces-attempted-murder-charge%2F

Video here but in Swedish

Uppgifter: Kvinna skadade man under våldtäktsförsök

Well.... You get the government you vote for.

Does make some good hypothetical questions for the commies, though. "We want Sweden, not Venezuela!" "So you want to prosecute women who attempt to defend themselves from rapists with attempted murder?"

It's a principle in thermodynamics, that shitholes are all around us and you have to incur energy expenditure in order to keep shitholes away from you. That energy expenditure comes in the form of ballot boxes, soap boxes, jury boxes and cartridge boxes. Expend at will and expend wisely.

This is what my friend said

typical “ he said, she said” story... cops and ambulance sent to the apt where the man was cut, but woman arrested for murder attempt, later he arrested for rape allegations

It's a principle in thermodynamics, that shitholes are all around us and you have to incur energy expenditure in order to keep shitholes away from you. That energy expenditure comes in the form of ballot boxes, soap boxes, jury boxes and cartridge boxes. Expend at will and expend wisely.

The energy of all Western countries will degrade until uniform shitholian-ness is achieved.

The West has enshrined radical egalitarianism, global warmunism and scienciness as the holy trinity of the High Church of Entropy where "Your Rights End Where My Feelz Begin."

Last edited:
Well, as noted above, you get the government that you vote for.

We, here see this as batsh!t crazy, but it's how they (presumably) want to run their country.

Before we say that our opinion is the only way to go, remember that the Globalist Gun Grabbers think the same: that we should be as disarmed as they.

It will only get worst till people have had enough and start dragging politicians through the streets.
Even in our own corner of commie hell there is no way that shit would fly.
What are you talking about? Blacks beat up white people - children, old as f***, no matter - it gets a pass.

What are you talking about? Blacks beat up white people - children, old as f***, no matter - it gets a pass.
Yes, as a native Southerner white guy, born and raised in Alabama, with a Louisiana-raised Canadian-born wife, I mentioned the realities of black-on-white crime. We know that the only way to stop it is what Massad Ayoob called the judicious use of deadly force. Some forum member called Whacko gave me some grief and called me a racist. Whatever. Threaten me or my family, my wife and I will shoot you dead. Regardless of race, gender, religion or sex preference!

They do.
I'm talking about a woman fighting back against a rapist being charged.
Even here the moonbats know that's a line not to cross.
Distinction without a difference. Just wait: we're already seeing traditional feminists being called out for objecting to men who supposedly believe they're women wanting to be treated as such, in all and every endeavor.

Yes, as a native Southerner white guy, born and raised in Alabama, with a Louisiana-raised Canadian-born wife, I mentioned the realities of black-on-white crime. We know that the only way to stop it is what Massad Ayoob called the judicious use of deadly force. Some forum member called Whacko gave me some grief and called me a racist. Whatever. Threaten me or my family, my wife and I will shoot you dead. Regardless of race, gender, religion or sex preference!

Enthusiasm for diversity tends to be inversely proportional to its proximity.

In 100 years we'll all be diverse and racism will be history. I think that's the plan.

As will I.....without a second thought.

By those arguments, we deserve whatever horseshit Healey decides to decree next.

We do, in that we live in a society where, generally, the opinion of the majority is the way it goes.

Our failure is that we have done a piss-poor job of making our attitude mainstream.

Gays came out of the closet, and now, can get cakes made for them, and tell straight folks what to wear.

Stoners can now light up. They're so mainstream that the Hempfest on Boston Common was prohibited, as there's no smoking on the Common...but when it was a protest, it was OK.

Wearing masks in public (not counting Halloween), and shutting down roads for [insert whining point] is now considered almost normal, and definitely usual.

If we shooters are a small, insular minority then the Tyranny of the Majority is a natural outcome.

By and large, nobody gives two....cents....about the rights and freedoms of others, when theirs are not negatively impacted.

The parts I bolded appear to be contradictory. Are you worried about evil dark people or do you not care about race? Which is it?

Sweden sucks. I never hear any good justice-related news coming out of that country. Long ago, I used to have this idealistic image in my mind about what it was like there... clean orderly place, beautiful tall people, well run society. It turns out it's all effed up.

The parts I bolded appear to be contradictory. Are you worried about evil dark people or do you not care about race? Which is it?
I don't care about race. Charles Manson was white. Ted Bundy was white. FBI statistics on violent crime show that "minorities" (black and Hispanic) commit these crimes far out of proportion to their percentage of the total population. Scotland Yard is reporting the same in the UK. Unless, of course, it is all fake news.

Sweden sucks. I never hear any good justice-related news coming out of that country. Long ago, I used to have this idealistic image in my mind about what it was like there... clean orderly place, beautiful tall people, well run society. It turns out it's all effed up.
It got all effed up after they opened their borders to Third World scum "migrants". France, Germany, Italy and the UK are experiencing the same problems.

He was going to "stab" her first.

I call that self-defense...

this is the liberal Utopia the Leftists want for this country. Hmm, maybe after a few Leftist women get beaten and raped they will see the light? NAA! they're to stupid to change.

this is the liberal Utopia the Leftists want for this country. Hmm, maybe after a few Leftist women get beaten and raped they will see the light? NAA! they're to stupid to change.

I have seen no evidence they possess what it takes to figure it out. They double down on their double downs, then repeat. It is almost as if they want and would love to be brutalized by savage primitives who have no respect for women and do what they want with them.

Yup, that all died with Ingar Stevens

Back
Top Bottom