• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SWD Mac 11 busted reciever.

My SWD Mac 11 which I run a lage Max 11 upper on had the back plate of the lower receiver crack fully on one side anyone know a good shop that can weld these guns?

Called GFA arms tec they will do it!!! Yes I will get some buffers but mine are still intact and I run the lage upper so a little surprised it busted.

Called GFA arms tec they will do it!!! Yes I will get some buffers but mine are still intact and I run the lage upper so a little surprised it busted.

Chances are it was run without any or with a crappy buffer before you owned it or you just had sub-par welds. Some of the TX guns are known for crappy welds. 86 guns are known to sometimes have been poorly welded during the rush before Hughes went into effect.

Is this a MG or semi-auto. (Lage is now making uppers for semi-auto M11s and Masterpiece Arms guns)

Like 01SVT said, the 86s were rushed out so fast quality suffered. It seems like every M11/9 MG that I see has a SN that starts with 86.

Don

Back
Top Bottom