• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SWAT officer shot in back of head during no-knock raid

These are the kind of events that make people want to install a mini-gun on a automated turrent.

Thing go bad, just hit the big red E-stop button and Mr. Mini-gun starts strafing from left to right until the whole house is cut in half. Hey... you may not make it, but nobody else will either that's for sure. It's the homeowners version of scorched earth. [smile]

Can someone find a gif of the motion activated mini guns from alians.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Now I am giving it almost no chance that the guy is the shooter, but either way, it still shows the EXTREME incompetence of the 'SWAT' team. I mean, even though they clearly had no legitimate reason for this, if they did, how bad do they suck?!? Either they ended up killing one of themselves, or they used such terrible tactics that they were unable to do anything effectively AND be killed themselves.

Honestly, if someone were to pick a handful of NES members at random, told them to grab a gun and go raid a house, with only minutes of prep, I guarantee would be able to do so more effectively than this 'SWAT' team.

My god are they shitty. It is difficult to comprehend. Seriously, everyone on that team should be fired for sheer incompetence.

Honestly, if someone were to pick a handful of NES members at random, told them to grab a gun and go raid a house, with only minutes of prep, I guarantee would be able to do so more effectively than this 'SWAT' team.

LOL, go home your drunk.

You would be far more likely to catch a round in the dick from the NES poster stacked up in frront of you, while meat gazing them, then you would from Tigg or Opie while sweeping their house with them.

Srsly, I don't fellate the fuzz, but come on.

No. Just another case where severe criticism is warranted.

Stupidity should be noticed.

I would say another thread where cops used a no knock warrant for a petty crime or in this case search warrant to look for evidence when not justified and it went bad. If they stopped the no knock warrants except for serving arrest warrants for very serious crimes, murder, etc. then this crap wouldn't happen.

I would say another thread where cops used a no knock warrant for a petty crime or in this case search warrant to look for evidence when not justified and it went bad. If they stopped the no knock warrants except for serving arrest warrants for very serious crimes, murder, etc. then this crap wouldn't happen.

QFTFT

Another +1

A no-knock warrant to get evidence that the guy committed a crime because they, um, don't have any evidence he committed a crime. And now that guy is charged with murder because the dead cop's jumpy partner has poor trigger discipline.

Makes me wonder what the other cops think. Yeah, yeah, cops suck, code of silence, etc, but every cop on the department has to know this guy killed one of his team mates. Who would want to work with this guy? I wouldn't trust him, that is certain.

http://www.myfoxla.com/story/271642...ficer-shaun-diamond-to-be-charged-with-murder

Ok, so the guy is a murderer but only fired one shot and put the gun down? Unless it jammed, why would he if he were a murderer?

May have been a single barrel break-open. May have been a pump and he had his other hand on the door. Cop that got shot may have been turned around confirming that everyone was ready to go when the guy opened the door from the inside and fired. Or, officer chuckle head shot officer friendly in the back of the head.

Who the **** knows. I doubt anyone will be very forthcoming with the details after an investigation unless it did go down like the current story.

Back
Top Bottom