• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Swamp rats invading NH, please help

Dear Gun Owner,

I am worried, the "swamp" has invaded New Hampshire and they are attacking pro-gun, A rated, NHFC - PAC Endorsed District 9 State Senate Candidate Dan Hynes. The denizens of the "swamp" sent a full color, glossy mailer, full of lies to every registered voter in District 9 in an attempt to defeat Rep. Hynes in tomorrows GOP primary election against compromising D rated Rep. Terry Wolf.

This so called "political committee" which calls itself the 21st Century Granite Leadership PAC only registered as a political committee with the New Hampshire Secretary of State on September 7, 2018 and today, September 10, an attack mailer arrived in voter's mailboxes. The mailer has a Washington DC PO Box as a return address.

I can tell you, based on experience, that no one, no PAC or committee can raise the amount of money needed to send an attack mailer to an entire Senate district so quickly. Here is what I think happened. The money was already raised, sitting in an account, waiting to be used and at the eleventh hour, a PAC was formed in attempt to hide the true sources of this Washington DC based "dark money" until after the September 11 primary election.

We cannot let the "DC swamp" take over New Hampshire. If you live in Senate District 9, please cast your vote for State Senate for A rated, NHFC - PAC Endorsed Rep. Dan Hynes. And please, if you have any friends or family members who live in Senate District 9, please forward them this email and include a note about how important it is to stop the invasion of the "swamp" into New Hampshire.

Senate District 9 includes these towns to the Southwest of Bedford:
Bedford
Dublin
Fitzwilliam
Greenfield
Hancock
Jaffrey
Lyndeborough
Mont Vernon
New Boston
Peterborough
Richmond
Sharon
Temple
Troy

Please make sure you vote for DAN HYNES FOR STATE SENATE DISTRICT 9!

Thanks for your support.

In Liberty,
27098092-bffd-4cf6-9f70-69202f21b34e.jpg

I'm not in his district, but I fully support Dan Hynes.

I'm in District 1 and backing Starr, but I'm uncertain whether to cheer for the disgraced Jeff Woodburn, or his write-in challenger Kathleen Kelley.

I think that I hope she comes within two percentage points of winning, which will show how weak he is, and Starr can win. If she wins decisively, she might win the general as well.

There are no polls that I can access that can predict that; it's just my gut feeling from fellow voters (D, R, L) in Coös County and Upper Grafton.

Huh, the cancer's starting to migrate to the promised land...

That's what cancer does. It metastasizes and spreads everywhere. Only by aggressively cutting the shit out and slapping the f*** out of it with chemo can you beat it back. IE: vote out the swamp rats and make clear examples of the communists.

Good luck New Hampshire. We're all counting on you.

don't worry comrades, libtards will never invade NH, must be fake news, yoall can move to NH II, the true heaven of liberty.

On more somber note, find out a**h***s who set it up and out them with fire. Stay vigilant.

21ST CENTURY GRANITE LEADERSHIP - committee overview - FEC.gov

Committee name:

21ST CENTURY GRANITE LEADERSHIP
Mailing address: P.O. BOX 75650 WASHINGTON, DC 20013
Treasurer: RITER, JOEL
Committee type: Super PAC (Independent Expenditure-Only)
Committee designation: Unauthorized

Former Josh Mandel aide, now a Super PAC guru, is setting up new, secretive groups

Sounds like its one of Kasich's weasels....aka big gov establishment progressives......
Yep. I found the cognitive disconnect of linking "Kasich" and "conservative" made the article difficult to read, and even more to trust.

Back
Top Bottom