• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Swager HELP!!!

I thought as much... Ordered a Redding Turret 7 Press for de-capping, sizing (also ordered a Full Length Type S Sizing Die and bushing) and misc stuff, since the 550B is only 4 station.... Priming with a Lee Auto Prime... and loading with Redding BR-30 Powder measure... once I find some bolts/nuts to mount the press and measure...

My back went out last night so I'm playing hookie and laying low before the match on Saturday unless it gets rained out... deluge coming...

Take care. PM me with your number and I'll give you a call

Jon

I ordered up my RCBS primer pocket swaging combo from Midway last week. I got it in on Wed, and checked out all the pieces that night. From what comes in the box, I can understand the confusion that Tony was having in this thread.

I got to put it into my press last night, and after about 10 minutes of making sure it was adjusted properly, I was working away. In about 15 minutes, I was able to swage about 75 pieces of brass. The die works well, and after completed, the primers seated into the pocket just like they are supposed to.

I am also happy to report, that my "cheep" Lee press not only held up to the rigors of swaging 75 LC91 7.62 cases in 15 minutes, but I think I actually heard it laughing and telling me to "Bring it on"

For the money, I don't think there is a better option out there. It works just as well as my Lyman setup, and only takes a fraction of the time. I'm happy with it!

Adam

Back
Top Bottom