• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SW1911ES flush fit magazines?

Has anyone purchased flush fit magazines for there SW1911ES? I am looking to pick some up and wanted to find out which magazines were working for others.I was looking at the Checkmate magazines.

Has anyone purchased flush fit magazines for there SW1911ES? I am looking to pick some up and wanted to find out which magazines were working for others.I was looking at the Checkmate magazines.

I'm not running a Smith ES specifically, but the word on the street is that Tripp Research makes some of the best flush fit magazines.

I talked with the people at Checkmate, they sent me magazines that would feed hallow points reliably. Magazines worked perfectly and fit and finish was excellent. They were very helpful since they offer magazines with many different feed lips, followers and base plates.I know it is a simple thing, but if you go to there website you will know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom