SW FL Bald Eagle Live Feed

They are fascinating how they come back to the same nest every year. This year the nest fell down the tree and the experts didn't think they would come back, but they did. Harriet bossed around her new mate and told him how to rebuild the nest to her liking. She has a very interesting history.

Here is a link to a live feed of a bald eagle nest if anyone is interested.

http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eagle-feed.html

She just laid her first egg about a half hour ago.

Thanks. I didn't know that they nested this time of the year. In this area or well north of FL, bald eagles nest in late winter/early spring. There are also cameras for many other sites, too.

Unlike us, they also mate for life unless one of them dies. [smile]

on the bottom left of the nest on the live feed is that a lobster claw? or a crab claw etc

- - - Updated - - -

that little baby eagle has a face that could rival the creepy sloth meme lol

My wife and I were just watching it at dinner and it looked like there was a fish in there for a snack. Her mate will bring food to her, there are all kinds of canals around them as well as a pond on the property.

They got pretty popular this year, they just showed them on nightly news.

Last edited:
Love watching this stuff. I have a feed up on my second monitor at work while I'm coding or making calls.

There is one thing I love as much: The screaming of the special snowflakes when Mama and Dada feel the chicks a rat-dog or one of the chicks gets all Hannibal Lectery. It's magical.

Back
Top Bottom