Sutton, MA

I recently moved to a new place in Sutton with some acreage. Does anyone know of any bylaws that prevent one from shooting on their property? I've looked through the bylaws and didn't see anything that would prevent me. In past towns there were clear no discharge of firearm rules. I have a great setup and just need to pile up some dirt for a berm.

i used to live in town, and i work in town still. i don't think there are any bylaws preventing you .

west sutton residents are used to singletary range sounds. Purgatoru/mendon road areas, same, as the police range is used often and its located off mendon rd, behind purgatory SP. only issue you might face is from neighbors complaing, as the recent influx of new sutton residence all seem to be surprised at all gun shots/wild animals....

if you need help seasoning your new range, i am available!

i used to live in town, and i work in town still. i don't think there are any bylaws preventing you .

west sutton residents are used to singletary range sounds. Purgatoru/mendon road areas, same, as the police range is used often and its located off mendon rd, behind purgatory SP. only issue you might face is from neighbors complaing, as the recent influx of new sutton residence all seem to be surprised at all gun shots/wild animals....

if you need help seasoning your new range, i am available!

Good stuff. I'm on Mendon road a little east of the police station. I'm mostly planning on 22s just so that I can scratch the itch occasionally. Probably will let the big boys marinate in the safe for a while. I spoke to one guy that said he would call he police first before shooting so they were OK if they got calls. Maybe I'll start with 22 shorts and work my way up. Slowly condition them up to 44 mag and 308.

Good stuff. I'm on Mendon road a little east of the police station. I'm mostly planning on 22s just so that I can scratch the itch occasionally. Probably will let the big boys marinate in the safe for a while. I spoke to one guy that said he would call he police first before shooting so they were OK if they got calls. Maybe I'll start with 22 shorts and work my way up. Slowly condition them up to 44 mag and 308.

Good, you're in charge of getting us Tony's Pizza.

id go right to the big stuff, but thats just me. i agree a phone call to PD before shooting will help.

Back
Top Bottom