• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Suspected active shooter investigation involving news crew

Doesn't anyone "get it"? This killing is proof! The Mass Media, the Hillarys and Bloombergs and all the controllers/banners are spot-on correct.. It's terrible that we just can't turn back the calendar to before the 13th century, when firearms were first invented...

There was never a murder of innocent civilians prior to this date so CLEARLY it's the fault of firearms and they should be confiscated and destroyed immediately.

"... and the world, will be a better place.. yes the world, will be a better place.. for you, for me..." (C'mon! Sing along!)

http://necrometrics.com/romestat.htm

Interesting reading about how cheery and safe the world was before firearms.

The Mad Moms, Brady Campaign, EveryTown, Newtown Promise mutants must be fighting with one another to see who lures this turd into their toilet bowl first...
Well, his daughter was just murdered in cold blood. The last thing her Dad heard was her screams of terror. He's in shock, as anyone would be, so I can't be pissed at him for suddenly harboring strong Anti views, and can't really be pissed at him for any behavior or comments. Imagine watching your child, your heart, your soul, being shot to death...But the f*cking media scum that walk up to a man in shock and ask him how it feels to have watched his child executed? They're the ones I have a problem with...They have zero scruples, morals, feelings, ethics...Do whatever it takes to get the ratings, dammit! And, in sad irony, had the victim been a reporter for a different station, this guy's daughter (the victim here) would undoubtedly have done what her boss would order her to do - "Go stick a microphone in the parents' face and smile when you're on." Pretty messed up, when you think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
he's gay. Did you read?

"Normal"

Implyingairquotes.png

Last edited:
Situational awareness would have been a little helpful here. Also, how many times did this guy exhibit crazy enough behavior to be caught by the men in white coats if we had them? Dozens of times over years. If somebody went off at my workplace like he did, I'd be sure to have an elevated level of awareness and probably carry an extra magazine or BUG for a while.

Well, his daughter was just murdered in cold blood. The last thing her Dad heard was her screams of terror. He's in shock, as anyone would be, so I can't be pissed at him for suddenly harboring strong Anti views, and can't really be pissed at him for any behavior or comments. Imagine watching your child, your heart, your soul, being shot to death...But the f*cking media scum that walk up to a man in shock and ask him how it feels to have watched his child executed? They're the ones I have a problem with...They have zero scruples, morals, feelings, ethics...Do whatever it takes to get the ratings, dammit! And, in sad irony, had the victim been a reporter for a different station, this guy's daughter (the victim here) would undoubtedly have done what her boss would order her to do - "Go stick a microphone in the parents' face and smile when you're on." Pretty messed up, when you think about it.

Dude, he was incredibly composed for that interview. I didn't see any signs of dumbness due to stress. No tinfoil here, but I wouldn't be able to go on CNN (why CNN?) that soon and discuss my daughter's murder. I just wouldn't.

If the guy had used a motor vehicle to run her down would he be anti vehicle? If the guy had run up and stabbed her to death would he be anti-knife? If he had thrown gas on her and threw a match and set her afire would he be anti-match?
Most likely not. He would not blame the object but instead he would blame the assailant.
Only with firearms do they blame the object which tells you it's an agenda and probably one or several of the anti-groups or the MSM got him to do this.

If the guy had used a motor vehicle to run her down would he be anti vehicle? If the guy had run up and stabbed her to death would he be anti-knife? If he had thrown gas on her and threw a match and set her afire would he be anti-match?
Most likely not. He would not blame the object but instead he would blame the assailant.
Only with firearms do they blame the object which tells you it's an agenda and probably one or several of the anti-groups or the MSM got him to do this.

Look at ferguson and baltimore. The media was cheering on the riots and basically marketing them day by day. The media generally suck.

With all due respect, for a "Pro 2A" guy he sure hit all the talking points of the Anti 2A crowd. Either this guy was coached or he developed quite a well thought out position on the subject in short order.

P.S. Someone should be checking to see if this guy is actually an actor like some of the Sandy Hook folks. [tinfoil]

So, it was a white surpremicist tea partyer that committed this hateful act right? Oh, no it was a rainbow waving, Obama voting black ex-journo? It must be the GUN then. Need moar gun control [rolleyes]

I fu(kin hate the media and CNN

So why isn't this being labeled a hate crime? Where are the black lives matter degenerates? Hypocrite f'(ks

With all due respect, for a "Pro 2A" guy he sure hit all the talking points of the Anti 2A crowd. Either this guy was coached or he developed quite a well thought out position on the subject in short order.

P.S. Someone should be checking to see if this guy is actually an actor like some of the Sandy Hook folks. [tinfoil]

I wonder how much Bloomy is paying this ahole

Seems someone did

Good point where is the blood splatter? Christ even in movies when an actor is shot we see blood, and another question why is the camera man filming the water while an interview was taking place lol...Also as a father of two, I would be telling you to get those ****en cameras out of my face not talking Gun control on TV...One other thing what the hell is it with people named Parker that fascinates people, I know tin foil hat crap still a lot of this make no scene, 300 pound guy walks on a wooden deck and make no noise...neat trick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well that was my point, actually.
I mean, I live and BLEED 2A,.. But I can't hate this guy, who just watched his daughter executed, being (possibly) "puppeted" into making an Anti2A video. My point was the MSM, the Bloomies etc rushing to stick a camera in this guy's face like they did in San Diego if memory serves, where the Dad of a victim hit the Bloomies' airwaves before his kid was even cold. THEY are the turds...

This guy could've been raging against the 1A or the 4A, etc, or been screaming to bring back prohibition if the daughter had been wiped out by a speeding drunk while doing a liveshot next to a road somewhere. And I'd have sympathy, empathy and try to understand why he's saying it - and wanna know who is encouraging him to say it, if anyone.

The guy's DAUGHTER was just on video in one of the most difficult to watch live scenes ever. I mean, Christ, this is now an unfortunate part of our history, an execution on live television. It wasn't of the magnitude of Ruby killing Oswald, but it was probably seen by more people in one hour than saw Oswald cringe in 24 hours after. We're a "viral video" world with a billion confirmed Facebook users.. and this guy saw his CHILD executed, and it's being viewed over and over, shown everywhere, every front page, every website. Everywhere.... The guy must be out of his mind - and people on NES are calling him a "turd". WTF?

Some NES members are posting that even THEY "can't watch it" or "too awful to view cuz I have a daughter" etc, and those are comments from gun-owning, strong 2A supporting "shooters". I've watched both vids a few times and repulsed but I guess just from a gun owner view wondering what might have done different etc etc... But I have two daughters and there's a (human) piece of me that has sympathy/empathy for this guy. If he was spewing communist BS or pro-ISIS BS or whatever, I'd be wondering who put him up to it also. He's spewing Anti 2A, hours after his girl was murdered, by a whackjob with a gun.
I don't think this guy is rational right now, but I do think the Antis and the Moms and Bloomies are MORE irrational and MORE of a "turd" than a shocked father who just saw his "baby" scream as her life was ending.
But he's saying things that are strongly 2A, so this guy who's now in unimaginable pain is a "turd". Like nobody here ever walked around in a "fog" after losing someone? Wife's cousin recently lost her 29 year old son, suddenly, and he was her heart and soul. She's been "off the deep end" ever since, an otherwise awesome person who is now "whacked out" and hasn't been thinking right for months. He was like a son to me also, and I was in a fog for weeks after.

This guy just saw his beautiful daughter scream as bullets ripped into her and he's called a turd for being a puppet of the Antis and MSM...??

Unf*ckinreal

Last edited:
Jim Gilmore, former VA governor and now (R) presidential candidate, just went on CNN and gave an awesome, brilliant defense of the 2A,even in the face and aftermath of "terrible tragedy". He's railing beautifully and defending strongly against the assault on the 2A and is standing his ground against the CNN anchor (and you can guess how she's slanting the questions, cuz it's CNN).
It's a good watch, if it's posted anywhere later, cuz he really doesn't wither in the face of the "we need more regulations" BS.
Wish I could link it here. Check it out if you can.

I mean, I live and BLEED 2A,.. But I can't hate this guy, who just watched his daughter executed, being (possibly) "puppeted" into making an Anti2A video. My point was the MSM, the Bloomies etc rushing to stick a camera in this guy's face like they did in San Diego if memory serves, where the Dad of a victim hit the Bloomies' airwaves before his kid was even cold. THEY are the turds...

The only reason the guy is a turd is he let himself be manipulated by these people. If it was me the last people I'd want to be talking to is media douchebags, I'd rather be with close friends and family. Then again I recognize mass media for what it is, which is a system that often profits off people's despair.

-Mike

Chances are he never really thought about this much before and then when faced with an unexpected tragedy like he did just jumps to an uninformed emotional opinion. It happens all the time and I doubt these people are usually hardcore antigun to begin with. Emotion trumps reason at a time like this. The real problem as you rightly point out is how people in these emotional states are exploited by groups like you named.

Exactly. I know I would be pretty ****ed up if something like that happened to me last thing I would be talking to is a camera, though, I'd be telling them to leave me the **** alone. That's where his mistake is. Guy is basically being exploited when he's at his weakest state.

-Mike

My point is no matter what the tragedy you don't blame the object you blame the assailant.
As others have said I would tell the media to get lost and let me grieve in peace.

This guy could've been raging against the 1A or the 4A, etc, or been screaming to bring back prohibition if the daughter had been wiped out by a speeding drunk while doing a liveshot next to a road somewhere. And I'd have sympathy, empathy and try to understand why he's saying it - and wanna know who is encouraging him to say it, if anyone.

The guy's DAUGHTER was just on video in one of the most difficult to watch live scenes ever. I mean, Christ, this is now an unfortunate part of our history, an execution on live television. It wasn't of the magnitude of Ruby killing Oswald, but it was probably seen by more people in one hour than saw Oswald cringe in 24 hours after. We're a "viral video" world with a billion confirmed Facebook users.. and this guy saw his CHILD executed, and it's being viewed over and over, shown everywhere, every front page, every website. Everywhere.... The guy must be out of his mind - and people on NES are calling him a "turd". WTF?

Some NES members are posting that even THEY "can't watch it" or "too awful to view cuz I have a daughter" etc, and those are comments from gun-owning, strong 2A supporting "shooters". I've watched both vids a few times and repulsed but I guess just from a gun owner view wondering what might have done different etc etc... But I have two daughters and there's a (human) piece of me that has sympathy/empathy for this guy. If he was spewing communist BS or pro-ISIS BS or whatever, I'd be wondering who put him up to it also. He's spewing Anti 2A, hours after his girl was murdered, by a whackjob with a gun.
I don't think this guy is rational right now, but I do think the Antis and the Moms and Bloomies are MORE irrational and MORE of a "turd" than a shocked father who just saw his "baby" scream as her life was ending.
But he's saying things that are strongly 2A, so this guy who's now in unimaginable pain is a "turd". Like nobody here ever walked around in a "fog" after losing someone? Wife's cousin recently lost her 29 year old son, suddenly, and he was her heart and soul. She's been "off the deep end" ever since, an otherwise awesome person who is now "whacked out" and hasn't been thinking right for months. He was like a son to me also, and I was in a fog for weeks after.

This guy just saw his beautiful daughter scream as bullets ripped into her and he's called a turd for being a puppet of the Antis and MSM...??

Unf*ckinreal

The only reason the guy is a turd is he let himself be manipulated by these people. If it was me the last people I'd want to be talking to is media douchebags, I'd rather be with close friends and family. Then again I recognize mass media for what it is, which is a system that often profits off people's despair.

-Mike
Yep. And I've seen firsthand, and this was twenty years ago when it wasn't as bad as today, how these media f*cks operate and how they connive, convince, even "sell" some victim's relative or some other interviewee /subject etc.. Just to get the person in the spotlight, get them on the camera, get them in their grips.. Hell, that was a LOCAL reporter from Channel 4 many years ago and he literally excoriated the interviewee, someone who agreed (against the advice of friends) to go on for an "interview" (which apparently translates to "Crucifixion" in their dictionary)....
Some of these media scum can convince a person to go along with them better than some of the best auto salesmen on the planet. Reporters and producers are hired and paid to "Get the widow on the set" as the Eagles song goes.
Throw in the $$$ and power of a Bloomturd and I wouldn't be surprised to see the cameraman's parents on TV slamming the 2A even if they were an NRA life member.
Seriously, these victim's parents are gonna be joined by others in the coming weeks and they're gonna get a lot of airtime.
We could all, every gun owner in the US, kick in a C-note apiece and ask for even a 15 second rebuttal ad on the networks and we'd be told "Um, sorry but Mr. Bloomberg bought up all the airtime - for the rest of the year. Please call back in January"...

Last edited:
Dick VA GOv, former clinton shill Terry McAuliffe is on tv now ranting non stop about gun control. He said the father told him he want to do everything he can to pass universal background checks. Dink McAuliffe is going on and on about UBC's.

Yay. Just like the sandy hook families pushing for UBC's after nutcase lanza stole the guns, push for them here where he passed the very thing you want to saddle on everyone.

Jackasses.

Andy parker is on tv now for a press scrum with the media.

He is going FULL retard talking about an article he read on gun control by dan rather, saying people in VA can buy machine guns. "what do you need a machine gun for? You don't hunt with a machine gun". Talking about passing REASONABLE gun control, common sense.

Now he's saying he doesn't own a gun but he's going to have to get one (I shlt you not) because now he's going to be in the spotlight and someone might want to harm him.

He's grieving and should be in private not tlaking to the media, gun control vultures. He's just plumb nuts right now.

Oh, he says he ran for the house of delegates in VA recently. Says sen mark warner and tim kaine campaigned with him. So that means he rans as a democrat.

He's on level 12 right now, wants to run with this yet knows none of the facts.

Andy parker is on tv now for a press scrum with the media.

He is going FULL retard talking about an article he read on gun control by dan rather, saying people in VA can buy machine guns. "what do you need a machine gun for? You don't hunt with a machine gun". Talking about passing REASONABLE gun control, common sense.

Now he's saying he doesn't own a gun but he's going to have to get one (I shlt you not) because now he's going to be in the spotlight and someone might want to harm him.

He's grieving and should be in private not tlaking to the media, gun control vultures. He's just plumb nuts right now.

Oh, he says he ran for the house of delegates in VA recently. Says sen mark warner and tim kaine campaigned with him. So that means he rans as a democrat.

He's on level 12 right now, wants to run with this yet knows none of the facts.

Yup, watched him. Sorry for his lose, wish I will never have to be in his shoes. He went full retard with typical hypocrisy - "we should have tougher gun laws!! I'm gonna get a gun now."

Really, sit home and grieve and then come back and talk to us.

Back
Top Bottom