• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Suspected active shooter investigation involving news crew

So, he was a hard left, homosexual, racist black man who committed an atrocity. Shouldn't this be looked at in the same light as Dylan Roof?

I suppose we should take down all rainbow flags now, stop retailers from selling them and remove all rainbow symbols completely from society?

Where are all the ban freaks on this? Crickets

I vote for banning rainbows.

Maybe we need a rainbow stars and bars.

what what?

x98Qlli.jpg

in the butt.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd CNN is already pushing the Guncontrol message. They just had the father of the girl on, followed by the sister of the principle at Sandy Hook, followed by the father of that kid in the CA killings....

And I just read that Parkers' father has vowed to push for gun control but says he supports the Second Amendment. In a nut shell he stated that he will do this for however long it takes.

And I just read that Parkers' father has vowed to push for gun control but says he supports the Second Amendment. In a nut shell he stated that he will do this for however long it takes.

I just passed a TV showing CNN and this was what was happening. I was on my way to see a man about a horse so I didn't get the details.

I just passed a TV showing CNN and this was what was happening. I was on my way to see a man about a horse so I didn't get the details.

The Mad Moms, Brady Campaign, EveryTown, Newtown Promise mutants must be fighting with one another to see who lures this turd into their toilet bowl first...

Last edited by a moderator:
Chances are he never really thought about this much before and then when faced with an unexpected tragedy like he did just jumps to an uninformed emotional opinion. It happens all the time and I doubt these people are usually hardcore antigun to begin with. Emotion trumps reason at a time like this. The real problem as you rightly point out is how people in these emotional states are exploited by groups like you named.

Back
Top Bottom