• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Suspected active shooter investigation involving news crew

Horrible incident, guy was obviously off the deep end being he posted the video of doing it, glad he was sentenced by himself. After this the push for BGC will be strong, very strong.

Holy crap. The blame is on him, not the gun, not the store. There is no happy ending for anyone involved in this. At least he off'ed himself, no need to pay for that a-hole to rot in jail.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shooting-alleged-gunman-details-grievances-suicide-notes/story?id=33336339

manifesto excerpts

Why did I do it? I put down a deposit for a gun on 6/19/15. The Church shooting in Charleston happened on 6/17/15…”

He continues, “As for Dylann Roof? You (deleted)! You want a race war (deleted)? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE …(deleted)!!!” He said Jehovah spoke to him, telling him to act.

More from the manifesto:

Later in the manifesto, the writer quotes the Virginia Tech mass killer, Seung Hui Cho, and calls him “his boy,” and expresses admiration for the Columbine High School killers. “Also, I was influenced by Seung–Hui Cho. That’s my boy right there. He got NEARLY double the amount thatEric Harris and Dylann Klebold got…just sayin’.
In an often rambling letter to the authorities, and family and friends, he writes of a long list of grievances. In one part of the document, Williams calls it a “Suicide Note for Friends and Family”.
--He says has suffered racial discrimination, sexual harassment and bullying at work. --He says he has been attacked by black men and white females. --He talks about how he was attacked for being a gay, black man
“Yes, it will sound like I am angry...I am. And I have every right to be. But when I leave this Earth, the only emotion I want to feel is peace....”
“The church shooting was the tipping point…but my anger has been building steadily...I’ve been a human powder keg for a while…just waiting to go BOOM!!!!”.

What an a-hole, what a pathetic, whining, cowardly a-hole.

Pretty horrible but the besides it happening to a live news crew segment while live on air, how is this different than similar crimes that happen daily?

Its not different. But it feels different because it happened live and we (the world) got to see it happen on video and that video was up close personal.

The look of shock and horror on the face of the reporter, Alison Parker, and the interviewee, Vicki Gardner, personalizes this to a degree that is not found in other murders.

I'm not a big conspiracy guy but something doesn't seem right with this if you watch the video the guy points the gun right at them and not one of them glances at this person in their personal space ..just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that was f'd up. he walked right up holding it straight out and no one gave it one second of thought? Weird, real weird.

all you guys shouting conspiracy: what is the conspiracy?

crazy dude walks up and starts unloading on folks because he's butthurt. it's right there on video.

was the video manufactured? it was all staged? what's the conspiracy here?

150826112306-vester-flanagan-twitter-screengrab-exlarge-169.png

I agree that was f'd up. he walked right up holding it straight out and no one gave it one second of thought? Weird, real weird.

What you guys think is weird, is actually completely normal and was talked about already. It's a media interview, the cameraman is focused on the interview, the reporter is focused on the subject of the interview and the person being interviewed is focused on the reporter. They're also experienced and are used to ignoring everything in the background.

Pretty horrible but the besides it happening to a live news crew segment while live on air, how is this different than similar crimes that happen daily?

Most violent crime in america is what I would call "mutual combat. " Nobody really gives a shit if one gangbanger shoots another one over some turf battle, that stuff gets lost in the noise. Or even a case where someone is shooting a perp that caused a violent felony. (whether it's a cop of a citizen defending themselves). That turns into "no big deal" because people can comprehend the circumstances easily. When a premeditated act of murder, in cold blood, happens over something trivial though, that usually makes people start paying attention, because the "reason" it happens tends to be a source of mystery.

-Mike

Gay black man, you say? No one's touching that sh!t, politically speaking. It would end up in each side's tentacles raping eachother.

crazy dude walks up and starts unloading on folks because he's butthurt. it's right there on video.

I'm sure we'll get the ruminations that it was a false flag, etc.

If this is a false flag then when would the person who ordered it ask for something with such a weak memetic value?

-Mike

Obama-controlled shadow government operatives obviously used black-cased high-power WiFi transmitters to amplify his racial victimization into murderous outrage to energize their flagging gun control campaign.

[tinfoil][devil]

I don't get it. People but the blame on so many objects. The killers all have these crap excuses to legitimize it. Guess what life is hard, its harder when you're a pussy. Its harder when you're stupid. Sometimes people suck its life, that's no reason to get all but hurt and kill anybody. You don't shoot someone because you don't like them. **** I'm a Soldier and over seas I've had death to America chanted at me, rocks thrown at me. Given the chance they would of loved to kill me, I just smiled. I didn't open up on the crowd, I went back and had bacon for breakfast because I have a goddammd spine and morals.
These nut jobs have no accountability, they failed themselves for thinking that taking a life is legitimate. It makes me sick, all these murders only have one thing in common, they didn't know how to cope with reality. Reality is people suck people are mean people will cross you. What they need to learn is you get thicker skin and keep on living your life for what ever goal you have in mind.

Same as always, he's a lame duck. Really guys, if sandy hook couldn't get federal gun control passed, nothing will. Still have to watch out on the state side of course, though nothing has happened there as well since then.

I generally agree, but people respond emotionally to visual input more strongly than reading or hearing about something. Not saying you're point is wrong, just that it wouldn't surprise me if something like this could push their agenda along, and is why we need to be prepared. Because of the video, not because of how special it is in any other way.

Imagine the scumbag had managed to keep filming as he intended, and the video had not gone black, and everyone sees exactly how she dies. They'd play it over and over and over... That might push some bills thru.

There will be copycats. Be prepared. Defend your rights.

What you guys think is weird, is actually completely normal and was talked about already. It's a media interview, the cameraman is focused on the interview, the reporter is focused on the subject of the interview and the person being interviewed is focused on the reporter. They're also experienced and are used to ignoring everything in the background.

+1

Back
Top Bottom