Suspected active shooter investigation involving news crew

Gutless POS.

Gotta grudge, kill a 24 yr old woman and guy in cold blood. What a lowlife POS. Can't get much worse.

He used a Glock (per video). Media will eat that up. Plus he fired 14 shots? Meaning a standard cap mag. Media will also eat that up.

- - - Updated - - -

Liveleak & youtube...both gone

Already? Good thing I downloaded and saved both videos.

These on location reporters have to deal with all kinds of people running up and trying to get on camera. They've learned to block them out so they can continue with the story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know, or has anyone confirmed if he got his handgun legally? Was it his own firearm?

Not to detract from the horror of these crimes... but I guarantee you're going to see Obama and gun grabbers use this as the last hurrah of the holy one's term in office.

Does anyone know, or has anyone confirmed if he got his handgun legally? Was it his own firearm?

Not to detract from the horror of these crimes... but I guarantee you're going to see Obama and gun grabbers use this as the last hurrah of the holy one's term in office.

too soon for that

He used a Glock (per video). Media will eat that up. Plus he fired 14 shots? Meaning a standard cap mag. Media will also eat that up.

- - - Updated - - -
Already? Good thing I downloaded and saved both videos.

Did you see complete POV video before it was taken down, I would say 18 shots. My guess is a Glock 26 or 27 with a mag change.

A guy got an AK in gun ban france. Doesn't matter, obama can EABOD's, no one listens to him or the nags at moms demand. He could have driven his car into them, they'd be just as dead. Could have thrown gas on them and lit them on fire.

Goddammit!

Why do these murder-suicide guys ALWAYS get the order wrong?

POS. Thoughts and prayers for the victims and their families. May God have mercy on the shooter's soul. He was obviously troubled.

Why he chose such a permanent solution to what was likely a temporary problem, is beyond me.

Fox saying he may be alive. Critical condition, maybe at hospital then?

Gunshot to the head. Even if he's technically alive, he's probably brain dead. Just a matter of time until they call it. Just like the cop in louisiana who got shot in the head with a shotgun.

If veterans who have trouble managing their finances can be made prohibited persons, then why not persons filing multiple discrimination complaints as well. There you go, fixed it. The solution is always just one additional law or regulation away.

Back
Top Bottom