• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Suspect Arrested in Shooting Of Off-Duty NY Cop In Craigslist Classifieds Robbery

What another surprise, a career criminal who’d been busted 22 times previously. Thanks to soft on crime NY, this 26 year old father of two is on life support after being shot in the head. If this POS were in jail where he should have been, this never would have happened. I’m sure another example of a poor man about to turn his life around.

What another surprise, a career criminal who’d been busted 22 times previously. Thanks to soft on crime NY, this 26 year old father of two is on life support after being shot in the head. If this POS were in jail where he should have been, this never would have happened. I’m sure another example of a poor man about to turn his life around.

You need to understand the left wing way. You see this guy didn't get enough chances in life. If only someone would hire him with his 5th grade education for a directors position inside their company, the crime would stop. So it's everybody else's fault for not giving him the opportunity. We should all feel shame and guilt for it. As far as the gun, it's not him, it's us clinging to our old timey constitution shmonstitution ways of thinking we have civil rights. Those civil rights enforce racism. If only the guilt ridden white people would turn in their guns everything would be okay.

Article says Facebook Marketplace, not sure why OP says Craigslist.

I wouldn't be meeting strangers on the internet at night for a $24K cash transaction but I also don't think carrying a gun makes it reasonable to put myself into obviously risky situations.

C'mon. It was only 22 times. It wasn't like he was a cereal killer (Kix being the one I'd murder. It just never seemed appealing) or something.

I wouldn't be meeting strangers on the internet at night for a $24K cash transaction but I also don't think carrying a gun makes it reasonable to put myself into obviously risky situations.

I remember a murder about 10 years ago. Guy in Texas was going to buy a car from Craigslist for $3k. With burner phones, a Craigslist murder scam like that could conceivably work. With marketplace there is such a large amount of tech data to track the prep down. But they’re idiots anyways so they don’t understand digital footprints.

I’ve sold a lot on Craigslist in the past and marketplace now, I always meet in a public place and almost always in daylight. I’m selling so I’m not the one with the cash. Hundreds of positive meetings but I do look at peoples FB page, google search them etc. I’m also not in NYC or some crap area. I’d never meet with that much cash at night in a city.

You need to understand the left wing way. You see this guy didn't get enough chances in life. If only someone would hire him with his 5th grade education for a directors position inside their company, the crime would stop. So it's everybody else's fault for not giving him the opportunity. We should all feel shame and guilt for it. As far as the gun, it's not him, it's us clinging to our old timey constitution shmonstitution ways of thinking we have civil rights. Those civil rights enforce racism. If only the guilt ridden white people would turn in their guns everything would be okay.
Do I really "need" to understand the left wing way? f*** the left.

I don't do facebook/craigslist transactions over $100 as a seller unless it's inside a place of business that has armed security present (I have contacts that let me do this if I slip em a $20). I'm less discriminate as a buyer, because generally speaking some backwoods hick selling a bucket of old electrical insulators for $100 probably isn't setting me up to get cut or shot for the rest of what's in my wallet.

Back
Top Bottom