Survival Deals

This may not be a survival deal exactly but today I learned that Sears may match their own "online only" pricing in stores.

I got this impact driver set less than half off. It was advertised on sale online but priced 100% retail in the store. I asked the guy about it and he said they would honor the online price--he just needed to have the manager approve it, which he did without blinking.

I guess it pays to shop around--even if it's the same store online as in retail!

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-12-pc-standard-easy-to-read-impact/p-00915886000P?adCell=REC_1_0

Last edited by a moderator:
Bass Pro - Fall Harvest Sale flyer came out just now - in store only - 48 Rayovac AA's for $10. That's the lowest price I've seen around for good batteries. usually they are ~$15 for 30.

There are a few nurseries that carry seed packets from the Seed Savers Exchange. They don't have the entire selection SSE carries. However, the packets are fairly inexpensive so I always go to the source.

Seed Savers Exchange

Solo Stove 20% off storewide and free shipping ends tonight at midnight. Use code Spring20 at checkout.
http://www.solostove.com

I grabbed one.

Stove came in saturday, took it for a test drive today and it works really well, boiled 20 oz of water pretty quickly using only a couple of handfuls of twigs and things. Think this is a great addition for the BOB's, just order 3 more. Check out some of the accessories you can get too, mainly the alcohol fire insert.

Stove came in saturday, took it for a test drive today and it works really well, boiled 20 oz of water pretty quickly using only a couple of handfuls of twigs and things. Think this is a great addition for the BOB's, just order 3 more. Check out some of the accessories you can get too, mainly the alcohol fire insert.
Mine came really quick too. I already have 2 of the original stoves for the BOB's. This time around, I went with the "Campfire" model, with the 2 pot option. I can't wait to fire it up.

Solo stove is having a buy one get one free until midnight. That's 40 minutes if you're interested!!!

***Update. I got this email right afterwords.
[h=1]Oops! We sent you an email by mistake.[/h]Looks like the cat's out of the bag! While setting up our holiday emails, we pressed the "send" button instead of the "save" button ;) Now you know what's coming around the corner on Black Friday. Sorry about the confusion.

Solo Stove

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom