• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Survival Classes at Bass Pro..

Turns out that the lead of Maintaince is a survival instructor. And, it turns out that he's planing a two hour course sometime soon. Date to be announced, but I heard that if it's welcomed, then he'll do a longer class...

I believe over a few weeks...

Anyway, it's not up on the site yet...but when it goes up, Jamie or I will post here.

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up...

OK, I was talking to Dennis today. We're thinking that it would be good to do two full days. We'll do it at 75 dollars a day...to be done in his house.

The room he'll be teaching in will hold about 15 or so people...

He should be getting me a course schedule soon so the two days flow...then we'll go from there. When I have more info, I'll keep you posted.

We're thinking late October or November when people don't have things to do outside around their house.

Two days lets you either take both days, or just the stuff that you want to take.

He siad that he'll then build on those classes for other classes...up to a cold weather weekend if we so choose.

I might be interested in something like this. I'll keep watching the forum for updates. Later in the season the better - I am one of those people you mentioned who has a lot of stuff to do outside until the weather really starts to stink.

Back
Top Bottom