• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Surprise on "The View"... "Girl, Get a Gun!"

Isn't this quite interesting...

Bloomdouche's new "Gun Safety" (yea ok!) tv ad just got released and I do not think it had the intended impact Bloomdouche expected.

The commercial does a good job showing how gun laws do not stop someone violating a restraining order and a good job showing why women should have a gun to protect themselves and children from harm against a violent criminal.

Even 3 out of the 4 yentas on The View panel agrees and tell their audience that they depend on having a gun in order to protect themselves and/or their children.

Last edited by a moderator:
the ultimate blow to the ANTIs is the day the minorities/black community becomes pro-2A. its already happening in certain areas....this video is proof.

come on, that was "the view"? not from the onion? There is no way 3 of 4 women on "the view" admit to owning guns and the audience applauds them! Sorry, not in obamas L'america

come on, that was "the view"? not from the onion? There is no way 3 of 4 women on "the view" admit to owning guns and the audience applauds them! Sorry, not in obamas L'america

i disagree.
a female w a gun is perceived as maternal protector.
a man w a gun is perceived as violent or dangerous.
not saying the standard is fair but its out there.

i disagree.
a female w a gun is perceived as maternal protector.
a man w a gun is perceived as violent or dangerous.
not saying the standard is fair but its out there.

you need to get out more! protector [rofl]

The one anti - the blonde in the purple outfit - clearly doesn't know anything about guns or gun safety. Instead of being a responsible gun owner and responsible parent, she thinks that simply having a gun in the house jeopardizes her two kids. Of course, if she's that ignorant...maybe her kids are better off without her having a gun around.

Oh boy.

But I wonder how much traction that video clip got? You think the execs at ABC want that re-aired? What about that jerk Bloomberg?

Nice...

Back
Top Bottom