SurplusRifle.com to shut down

Thanks for the heads up. I wonder why Jamie is shutting down the site? I know he hasn't added anything new to the firearms section in a while. Maybe he's reached a plateau in his collecting.[thinking]
This info on the CDs should get posted as a sticky in the milsurp section for anyone wanting SKS take down info along with info on any other milsurps.

Edit note: I just read the info on the site and found out Jamie has cancer but his survival rate is 70%. According to him there is a new site in the works that will carry on some info and will be unveiled in March.
I hope everything works out ok for him. I think many in the surplus rifle collecting world owe him a lot for the time and info he's provided over the years.

Last edited:
Mod Hat On!

Would you please create a new thread in the Mil Surp forum, pointing to
http://www.surplusrifle.com/CDROM/index.asp

and providing details on why folks should invest the $14.00 (including S/H on the 2 CDs) for this set of CDs.

You do it and I or another Mod will "sticky" it.

Many thanks for the heads up. Very sad to read his farewell letter. It was not a forum that I visited, but it looks like he did a tremendous amount of work and I just ordered a set of CDs.

Back
Top Bottom