• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

surefire order....wtf

so back in November, surefire had a sale. half off of muzzle devices. great. I bought 2 of them. 2 for the price of 1....awesome. December 14 I received an email saying my order has shipped and anything on backorder will be shipped at no additional cost once it becomes available. okay that's fine. time passed and I forgot about it. well I was cleaning up my inbox today and seen the email from surefire. realized I still have not received my other muzzle device...ALMOST 4 MONTHS LATER. wtf. I will be contacting surefire on Monday to see what's going on. has anyone ever had this type of experience with surefire?

With Surefire, no. With Safariland, yes. Still waiting for a holster from middle of December. Not happy, but not surprised, I suppose. Been a few spikes in firearms sales in past six months, and some companies are handling that better than companies that start with "S".

so back in November, surefire had a sale. half off of muzzle devices. great. I bought 2 of them. 2 for the price of 1....awesome. December 14 I received an email saying my order has shipped and anything on backorder will be shipped at no additional cost once it becomes available. okay that's fine. time passed and I forgot about it. well I was cleaning up my inbox today and seen the email from surefire. realized I still have not received my other muzzle device...ALMOST 4 MONTHS LATER. wtf. I will be contacting surefire on Monday to see what's going on. has anyone ever had this type of experience with surefire?

Same thing here, blackfriday shopping, bought a Procomp brake, got the same email. Realized in Jan I had never got it so I emailed them back. Never got a response. Be interested to hear what they tell you.

Did they send you an email with a tracking number?

If they did, then they did everything they were supposed to do. At that point its up to you to confirm receipt in a reasonable time.

Don

They sent me an email with tracking number the tracking number just for the muzzle device i received. Thats all

called them. they said well is seems like the item is in stock. do you still want it? yea I do lol. received an email with shipping confirmation today

i went through a whole conversation on why they are not to charge my card for the other half of the order because the card was charged in whole. they sent it and no new charge on my card. will keep an eye on it. I'm use to online orders charging only the part of the order that ships then the rest when the rest ships. idk.

Back
Top Bottom