Supreme Court - NYSRPA v. Bruen - Megathread

If the voting was rigged, explain Virginia 2021 election and NJ 2021 state elections? Were they rigged?
Kind of hard to cheat when lawyers were in the room this time. Not that they didn't try with shenanigans after midnight and withholding counts as long as they could. McAuliffe's bizarre behavior and phone call to Biden aboard AF1 made it obvious he expected a fix which never came in.

I don't know how the Hell you can keep insisting that industrial scale voter fraud didn't happen in 2020 affecting the results. There's no way in Hell the carpet shitting kiddie sniffing corpse puppet got more legit votes than rockstar Obama.

View: https://twitter.com/RonColeman/status/1524164271713787904?cxt=HHwWgIC9rY3V9aYqAAAA

Last edited:
SCOTUS is backed into a logical wall: To uphold the NY licensing scheme, it must declare that some people are more equal than others. That is a totally separate issue from the 2A, but logic points in the same direction towards a favorable 2A decision.

The question may become "is it more palatable to the system to elevate the rights of the commoner to that of the elite, or to start treating the elites like commoners when it comes to gun licensing"?
Easy - ‘the rights of elites are not to be infringed’.
Phuck the commoners.

This thread, Trump, and the actual topic…

bumble-bees-fall.gif

🐯

Kind of hard to cheat when lawyers were in the room this time. Not that they didn't try with shenanigans after midnight and withholding counts as long as they could. McAuliffe's bizarre behavior and phone call to Biden aboard AF1 made it obvious he expected a fix which never came in.

I don't know how the Hell you can keep insisting that industrial scale voter fraud didn't happen in 2020 affecting the results. There's no way in Hell the carpet shitting kiddie sniffing corpse puppet got more legit votes than rockstar Obama.

View: https://twitter.com/RonColeman/status/1524164271713787904?cxt=HHwWgIC9rY3V9aYqAAAA

There was a lot of rigging prior to the votes. The stuff zuckerbergs group did which was completely one sided, the influence of media, tech, etc.

The stuff about dominion, changed votes, illegals voting, etc is horseshit. State legislature committees in many of these states, chaired by republicans, look3d into the claims and did not find any large scale illegal votes, dominion bs, etc which could have changed the results in those states.

If the massive fraud happened in the voting or vote counting, how did down ballot republicans get more votes in GA, AZ, etc. the GOP won house races in CA where ballot havesting etc is legal.

The pre election landscape was rigged but Trump lost the actual vote and vote count. The sooner people stop being the BS Sidney Powell, Lin wood and trump said, the better.

The ruling should be as easy as permits and licensing are unconstitutional. No permission slip needed.
That will NEVER happen. It's bullshit..all of it !!!

There was a lot of rigging prior to the votes. The stuff zuckerbergs group did which was completely one sided, the influence of media, tech, etc.

The stuff about dominion, changed votes, illegals voting, etc is horseshit. State legislature committees in many of these states, chaired by republicans, look3d into the claims and did not find any large scale illegal votes, dominion bs, etc which could have changed the results in those states.

If the massive fraud happened in the voting or vote counting, how did down ballot republicans get more votes in GA, AZ, etc. the GOP won house races in CA where ballot havesting etc is legal.

The pre election landscape was rigged but Trump lost the actual vote and vote count. The sooner people stop being the BS Sidney Powell, Lin wood and trump said, the better.

The answer to your question is cheating. Go look at the total votes cast for down ticket candidates vs the total for president. Then go back and do the same for the previous 5-10 presidential election years.

The cheating was ballots that only casted votes for president and no down ticket people. And this happened extremely disproportionately in dem large cities.

The answer to your question is cheating. Go look at the total votes cast for down ticket candidates vs the total for president. Then go back and do the same for the previous 5-10 presidential election years.

The cheating was ballots that only casted votes for president and no down ticket people. And this happened extremely disproportionately in dem large cities.

You’ll see this November and in 2024, there was no voting fraud to a degree it changed the outcome. GOP legislatures looked into these things and found no evidence of widespread fraud. Trumps own legal team never made those claims in court.

Back to thread topic

Maybe a moderator can take all the Trump stuff and move/merge with the Trump thread. Or just delete them. This is what moderators do pretty much in every other forum I've seen.
Thanks. Then delete this post once you've done those.

Maybe a moderator can take all the Trump stuff and move/merge with the Trump thread. Or just delete them. This is what moderators do pretty much in every other forum I've seen.

I didn't realize which thread I was in. My bad.

We’re done. Back the the regular programming

Blah blah blah, Trump, blah blah. Sorry, I've been busy and just hit REPLY to someone. All gone now. Trump Sucks. Go Guns. Yeah Freedom!
Alright so inevitably when the ruling comes out and it's in our favor but red towns still refuse to unrestrict existing LTCs, which of the following should I say when I call the Medford LO?
  • Please unrestrict my LTC
  • The court ruled that you can't restrict it, I'd like a new copy printed please
  • UNRESTRICT THE LICENSE YOU FAT F**K

Alright so inevitably when the ruling comes out and it's in our favor but red towns still refuse to unrestrict existing LTCs, which of the following should I say when I call the Medford LO?
  • The court ruled that you can't restrict it, I'd like a new copy printed please
combine points 1 and 3 , Please unrestrict my LTC you Fat F**k [rofl]

Just because they might not be able to deny you a license or restrict it doesn't mean they can't use the Commonwealth's Red Flag law to make you a prohibited person. I fully expect shitbird PDs to come up with every excuse to make people "unsuitable" by other legal machinations even if SCotUS gets rid of "May Issue" & "suitability"

I don't. I think it'll be a lot of bluster and nothing. They'll just go along. It isn't worth the 68 different court cases they'll have to work on. The city or town will spend too much on legal defense and it will affect their ability to keep the potholes (or pockets) filled.

Just because they might not be able to deny you a license or restrict it doesn't mean they can't use the Commonwealth's Red Flag law to make you a prohibited person. I fully expect shitbird PDs to come up with every excuse to make people "unsuitable" by other legal machinations even if SCotUS gets rid of "May Issue" & "suitability"

It’s only a matter of time before SCOTUS gets a red flag law. They’re just letting the issues flush out in lower courts now before they take one. If they decide as we expect here, building on what they determined is a clear constitutional right, I don’t see how red flags have any way to stand. The lack of due process with red flags is striking.

They already generally lift restrictions on first renewal. Have you tried just sending a letter to the chief (via certified mail) or even calling the licensing desk to ask about next steps?

If it is in our favor. Carry and be done with it.

combine points 1 and 3 , Please unrestrict my LTC you Fat F**k [rofl]
There is a Dunks a five minute walk from the Medford police station but he looks like he drives there for a dozen each morning (go to Google Images and search "medford ma police chief")

I expect shenanigans but Medford is so red that if anything had been on my record besides parking tickets I would have expected an outright denial then.

They already generally lift restrictions on first renewal. Have you tried just sending a letter to the chief (via certified mail) or even calling the licensing desk to ask about next steps?
I don't live there anymore, I live in Melrose now and my renewal app is already in process here. I called Medford LO at the beginning of 2020 begging for an upgrade and they told me (politely of course) to get bent.

I don't live there anymore, I live in Melrose now and my renewal app is already in process here. I called Medford LO at the beginning of 2020 begging for an upgrade and they told me (politely of course) to get bent.
I'm surprised to hear that. Regardless, I'm glad you're elsewhere, and have your renewal underway.

Im sorry, but i really do not think this ruling will effect anything in MA. Heller and Mcdonald were supposed to guarantee a handgun in the home for self defense, but MA can still deny you for suitability and the courts will uphold the denial for most Appeals. MA will still continue to do what they do, save for a fare few that may slip thru. This ruling will not eliminate suitability or restrictions In MA. Period

Back
Top Bottom