• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Supreme Court declines to hear gun rights case.

As I understand it, there are several other cases (~9) that SCOTUS has to choose from and perhaps they saw something they didn't like about Kachalsky. They likely (read;hopefully) have a different case in mind for taking up in the coming term. May/shall and carry outside of the home will, most likely, be heard in the coming term...it just won't be the Kachalsky v. Cacace case.

bend over, here comes the enchilada wrapped with pickle sauce shoved up and down in between a donkey's legs until he can't stand it no more

Right now it is hard to fathom all the issues that are confronting firearms owners. It's like trying to drink from a fire-hose. I can not recall it ever being like this before when you combine the local, state, national, and federal gun issues that snag the headlines every day. It's going to be important to be able to define what's most important to your situation right now. It's like crossing a busy highway. You look left as many times as necessary to see what's going to hit you first, nevermind the rest of the highway is empty. Like that old standby game, "frogger", we've got to stay focused on what's most important first and then work up from there. Here in CT we've lost the first round and now have to concentrate on how to proceed for the second. There is a plan and, fortunately, it's a culmination of all the host groups in CT coming together and filing one lawsuit run by the best lawyers available. That will be our best bet to get at least an injunction against the State before all of this gets set in stone. I heard this morning on WTIC that there are solid issues we can file suits on that will resonate with the courts. We'll see.

So, keep your powder dry and your heads down and just don't let the bastards divide and conquer. Stay together and fight as a group and don't ignore the poles.

Rome

Back
Top Bottom