"Support the 2nd Ammendment" event July 14th

The Chris Sheldon for Congress Campaign is sponsoring an event at the Carver Sportsmen's Club on July 14th from 0900 to 1200 hours. Members of the public are invited along with area legislators and candidates running for political office. The handgun ranges will be open for shooters and there will be several competitions where prizes will be awarded. There will be food and refreshments served to all guests. Come down and shoot and speak with your local politicians. I will have more specifics in the near future.

Just a reminder and update... This event is this Saturday from 0900 to noon at the Carver Sportsmen's Club. I've been told there will be a demonstration by the Plymouth County Sheriff's Dept.(probably K-9). The ranges will be open for shooting and there will be several contests for prizes. A good size group of politicians and candidates are supposed to show. Food and refreshments will be served and it's free !!

I didn't make it this morning. Had some trouble getting the little one up and running. She was in some sort of a mood. How was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got back from this event. Without a doubt one of the best campaign events I have ever attended. Lots of food and good company. Its nice to be surrounded by like minded people once in awhile.

I'll echo Peaceful Muslim's comments on this event. Nice to hear politicians, both Republican and Democrat speak positively about firearm rights and even better to see them shooting next to you !!! A lot of guests who had never picked up a firearm before ended up shooting rifles and handguns after a short safe firearm handling course.They thoroughly enjoyed the experience . Thanks to OfficerObey59 for his help at the firing line !!!

I had a great time and stayed much longer than I should have. I had originally planned to leave at Noon--I got the "where the hell were you?" from Ms. Obie...lol.
I'll echo Peaceful Muslim's comments on this event. Nice to hear politicians, both Republican and Democrat speak positively about firearm rights and even better to see them shooting next to you !!! A lot of guests who had never picked up a firearm before ended up shooting rifles and handguns after a short safe firearm handling course.They thoroughly enjoyed the experience . Thanks to OfficerObey59 for his help at the firing line !!!

My pleasure. It was great to help first time shooters--male and female, young and old--shoot an AR, even it was just an MP15-22. A few of the candidates took turns as well.

Stuff like that goes a long way to dispel the "evil kitten-killing assault weapon" perception, particularly with those who'll potentially be voting on laws based on such mindsets.

Back
Top Bottom