• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Support Our Troops

A friend of mine is starting a special group. I'm posting his email here for you to check out the web site.. He's a retired Major (USMC) and one of my favorite folks. :D I wish there had been a group like this when my dad passed (he was Naval Air).

--------Message---------
Folks, A few of us are pulling together a brand new non-profit organization. Please check it out at http://www.unitedamericanpatriots.org and let me know your thoughts? I'd ask that you bookmark it and tell your friends about it? The website is currently in a "beta" mode and will undergo some very major face lifting in the weeks to come. For your info (please fill free to forward).... We have accomplished the following the past 3 months or so 1. Article of Incorporation (in North Carolina) 2. By-Laws in final draft 3. We have our IRS EIN number 4. We have two provisional Brigades stood up; one in New Mexico and the other in Florida as "test" units. 5. We have the critical mass of individuals who constitute our Board of Directors. We will filing for 501(c)3 status immediately after the By-Laws have been finalized. As with any thing like this, word of mouth is the best form of advertising. And you, as a member of my personal emailing list, can help us to get the word out. My regards, Major Bill Donahue USMC (Ret) "Loyalty, Honor, Courage and Integrity"
God Bless Our Troops!

Hey Glenn or Mrs. W. - has anyone written any letters re: the one you sent?? Or did anyone else write a letter too? Curious minds, ya know? :D

To be honest we don't know we have been gone this last week,we went to our sons graduation from basic and AIT. We just got in tonight. I'll ask my mother-in-law tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom