• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Support for Our Troops

My buddy Fitz is trying, though... he rents second floor in Linda's house and is trying to get her to get her first purchase permit. One step at a time...

[in NJ, you need a permit for each handgun purchased]

Some good news about the Media.

NBC FINALLY reported some very significant info.

The average income in Iraq has gone up significantly.

Unemployment has gone from 60% to 30%.

They interviewed several Iraqis that spoke well of the US.

A Google search shows that ABC is coming around as well. But, CBS (Communist Broadcasting System) will likely never come around.

Ross, I can only suggest you continue hammering her with info. Sooner or later Iraq's role in 9/11 WILL come out (again, it has once already). Then, MAYBE she'll see the light, and figure it out.

I'm not gonna hold my breath for her to see light, Ross. However, I will say this. I have a friend that I can't talk about due to the nature of his job, however, I will say that they ARE looking for Bin Laden, and there's a few of them doing it.

We have this neat way of communicating. I'll ask him pointed questions and he only answers the ones that I'm not right about. The ones that I'm hot on, he ignores. He's not letting anything out that he can't say anything about that way.

I have a friend like that too,and I can usually second guess which part he's going to or been to. Or alot of times I'd get the how do you know that! [lol] [lol]

Years ago when I was doing classified work I used to drive my family crazy due to the simple fact that I wasn't an idiot. No matter what their question was about my work, the answer was the same:

"Covert operations in Nicaragua?" ... "No comment."
"JFK and Marilyn alive and living in Bolivia?" ... "No comment."
"Recon missions looking for MIA's in Laos?" ... "No comment."
"Alien abductions?" ... "No comment."

If you take security seriously, that's the only way you can play it. Any other approach is a farce.

Ken

KMaurer said:
Years ago when I was doing classified work I used to drive my family crazy due to the simple fact that I wasn't an idiot. No matter what their question was about my work, the answer was the same:

If you take security seriously, that's the only way you can play it. Any other approach is a farce.

Ken

When I was working at WPAFB, I had a bunch of friends that worked on Classified projects. A few worked in a building that had no windows. And cameras and armed guards on the roof. If you ran to the door and you weren't supposed be near the building, they supposedly were supposed to shoot.

Anyway, no matter what you asked them, they all seemed to say the same thing..

"I work for the government. We just sit around and drink coffee and read the paper."

People pretty much would leave them alone after that comment. Mostly because it was believable from the rest of the population.

KMaurer said:

Ken

Yeah, if I ask Kath anything about her job that's classified, she just doesn't reply. Hey, I don't mind... I don't Need To Know. :D After a while I figured out what I could and couldn't ask. Works for me.

Back
Top Bottom