Support Comm2A - Shop Amazon!

I'm giving this a bump. We made this a little easier for folks. Just copy this link to your browser: shop.comm2a.org

It's never too early to start the holiday shopping for your loved ones.

And for those of you just reading the end of this thread - the Comm2a Amaxon link provides us with a MUCH bigger commission than Amazon Smile (though, unlike smile, you are not told about the payment to Comm2a - we do get it)

And for those of you just reading the end of this thread - the Comm2a Amaxon link provides us with a MUCH bigger commission than Amazon Smile (though, unlike smile, you are not told about the payment to Comm2a - we do get it)

Heads Up to people shopping Amazon...

I just went there to do some shopping (always starting first on the Comm2A donation page), and I somehow got directed to Amazon Smile, which provides a much smaller donation to Comm2A.

To make matters worse they had some suggested charities there that they wanted me to donate to instead. I'm pretty sure that if you choose one of those, your donation would be directed AWAY from Comm2A.

Be careful when you shop Amazon if you want the maximum donation to Comm2A!

Heads Up to people shopping Amazon...

I just went there to do some shopping (always starting first on the Comm2A donation page), and I somehow got directed to Amazon Smile, which provides a much smaller donation to Comm2A.

To make matters worse they had some suggested charities there that they wanted me to donate to instead. I'm pretty sure that if you choose one of those, your donation would be directed AWAY from Comm2A.

Be careful when you shop Amazon if you want the maximum donation to Comm2A!

Yep. I signed up for smile before I realized there was a difference. Every time I go to amazon via the link above (which I have shortcutted to my browser bar) a little popup asks me if I want to go to amazon smile to make a donation. What it doesn't tell me is that the donation is far less than the page I was already on. Now, I always close the smile popup and stick with the original.

From what i know with Affiliate links with other people, Comm2a would get a list of the products purchased under the link.

I wonder what is the weirdest items that happens to show up on that particular list. [laugh]

I have been using the regular link without any known problems.

Is there a way I can confirm that it is working?

I find myself buy more and more from Amazon due to their low prices and free shipping from Amazon Prime.

You should have received payment for the following items:

1. Unicorn Meat
2. Uranium Ore
3. Tampon Flask
4. Relaxation Capsule
5. How to Date a White Woman
6. 55 Gallons of Lube
7. Butt Face Soap
8. Gangsta Rap Coloring Book
9. The Daddle
10. Steering Wheel Work Surface Tray
11. The Badonkadonk

From what i know with Affiliate links with other people, Comm2a would get a list of the products purchased under the link.

I wonder what is the weirdest items that happens to show up on that particular list. [laugh]

We do, however, we get NO information as to who made the purchases.

Back
Top Bottom