Support AJ's Firearms

SKS Ray

NES Member
Some of you know AJ as fellow NESr Ink. He and his father held a few AK build parties at their truck repair shop in Acushnet, MA and generously provided many NES folks with tools, and knowledge to build AKs from kits, not to mention springing for lunch for everyone who attended.

Earlier today after celebrating their one year anniversary, their shop AJ's Firearms had an unfortunate accident. It seems a woman crashed through the front doors and destroyed a large area of the shop. They're going to rebuild and be back up and running soon but will be taking a financial hit from this.

I'm posting this urging people who are local or don't mind a drive to support them when they do reopen. They're a couple of good guys who I'm sure could use the support. They don't have a web page yet but do have a Facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/seriouspewpewpew

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1442792055372.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1442792055372.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 295
Was the driver elderly and confused the gas for the brake (famous excuse of those that shouldn't have DLs anymore)? Or was it an anti-gun person doing their thing?

They should rebuild with concrete and rebar embedded posts. Plus sue the driver for all the lost income and damages to the building/business.

Wow, sorry to hear that. I really like Ink and will go out of my way to support him.
When does he expect to re-open? I'm up for a road trip.

Holy crap! Thank g_d no one was hurt. Let us know when you open back up, I'll be in for sure for a buy! The best build party I ever went to was Ink's he and his dad are top notch and represent everything that is right with firearms ownership..

They're going to rebuild and be back up and running soon but will be taking a financial hit from this.
I hope AJ is able to recover repairs to the building, inventory and lost business from the driver or his/her insurance company.

Never been there till tonight I gave them a call at 20 of 5 I flew down there my parts were waiting on the counter anybody thats cool enough to hang for you has my business, Nice shop well stocked lots of parts and accessories.

Never been there till tonight I gave them a call at 20 of 5 I flew down there my parts were waiting on the counter anybody thats cool enough to hang for you has my business, Nice shop well stocked lots of parts and accessories.

I'll have to stop in there. I've been doing business with another shop in the area, and it's been like pulling teeth... Someone who stays a bit late to help a customer is WAY better than somebody who leaves early or never bothers to show up.

Stay late, AJ even opened almost an hour early for me because I can't read. Should be heading there in a couple weeks for an apex in my shield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I bought my first handgun he met me at the range so I could try a couple before buying, I have yet to know anyone willing to go that far to make certain the customer made the right purchase!

This sounds like a place I need to visit. Please let us know when you reopen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he is open, he doesn't have a website but does have a facebook page, unfortunately he is open limited hours on tues and Friday but most of the day Saturday.

Last edited:
Some guys did great at FS Guns too, just a little better, but your deal is great too I think.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom