• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Super-rich buying underground bunkers with SHOOTING RANGES over fears coronavirus will spark social meltdown

He was a little too sensitive anyway. Not sure he would have made it. Just saying. [rofl]

Haha sensitive? I wasn’t the one who got sand In my Snatch over a non green member talking shit there pal. So if I purchase the green badge of honor participation trophy, do I have the blessing of the old timers on NES to shit talk once again or do I have to wait till I have a specific post count?

Reptile with more headline garbage
hey, a non green, recent member calling out a long time green member pisses me off. want to start a shit slinging war go somewhere else. back off, go green and put your time in! end of story.

HEY! He's OUR Reptile! If anyone is going to make fun of him it's his friends, NOT a non-paying newbie with little history.

The 🐍 has spoken, I must comply. I am not worthy, I am not worthy.....

Damn straight.

Doesn't matter where they hide. Their ressources are finite, just like everyone elses. They'll have to come out and face the music at some point. By then, I, or another nasty bastard like me, will live in their house (which is now mine), and greet them with a few hot ones.

hey, a non green, recent member calling out a long time green member pisses me off. want to start a shit slinging war go somewhere else. back off, go green and put your time in! end of story.
Or , he could be a long time member who was banned And came back in disguise. He seems to know Reptiles rep.

Haha sensitive? I wasn’t the one who got sand In my Snatch over a non green member talking shit there pal. So if I purchase the green badge of honor participation trophy, do I have the blessing of the old timers on NES to shit talk once again or do I have to wait till I have a specific post count?
Grasshopper: The Beatles song "Can't Buy Me Love" has many meanings.

I imagine this is the gun safe they’d have.
1589592978997.jpeg

“The Continental” is of course a reference to John Wick and the $100,000 custom made gun safe comes equipped with a pull out “sofa” bar (booze included) and drop down secret compartment containing two (2) 24k gold coins and Microtech knives. Also included, seventeen (17) firearms iconic with the John wick series, all of which are decked out in high-end aftermarket parts, just as in the movies.

edit- full rundown here. The knives and guns make up more than half the cost... $51k?

I didn’t read the article, but if I was super rich, I’d probably have an underground bunker with a shooting range. No because of Covid, but because I like to shoot and if I could do it at home regardless of weather, I would.

Sink hole??????.........

Call Geraldo! (It's probably a septic dry well)

f02f6302660945803c21088c7bf6cf4e.jpg

I don't understand why anyone would want an underground range for SHTF. Practice now, and when SHTF comes won't there be an abundance of targets coming to take your sh!t?

What I do need is lots of high velocity 22LR and one of those day/night digital scopes so that I can record the fun. I plan to break out my first build ever, a target 10/22, and shoot the bad guys Mossad style- direct hit to the nads. [banana]

One of my favorite memes..... th308N1ZM4.jpg Carry on Pal!

Reptile with more headline garbage
Really this is a thing now? We are going to bash members for not going green. How welcoming.

I think it's much more related to a non-paying person feeling free (pun not intended) to indulge in some gratuitous Reptile-bashing.

View attachment 357486

“The Continental” is of course a reference to John Wick and the $100,000 custom made gun safe comes equipped with a pull out “sofa” bar (booze included) and drop down secret compartment containing two (2) 24k gold coins and Microtech knives. Also included, seventeen (17) firearms iconic with the John wick series, all of which are decked out in high-end aftermarket parts, just as in the movies.

edit- full rundown here. The knives and guns make up more than half the cost... $51k?

Not a good idea for a gun safe. If my wife caught me passed out on the couch she'd take the opportunity to lock me in their for good. I'm sticking with the something smaller it's a lot safer for me.

Fake news to scare the stupid people. Fear is the greatest enemy.

Stupid are the people who still don't realize the Fed has been stealing the purchasing power from the masses to help the super rich and Wall St.

Some day the stupid may wake up when their life savings won't buy a Twinkie. They'll look around and wonder how the 0.1% got so rich when they got so poor.

I don't really get the bunker concept. Ask the Germans what happened to bunker occupants on DDay. If the scenario actually happens your bunker better be in New Zealand or the FSA is gonna piss down your air intake and burn you out.

View attachment 357486

you know someone’s going to ask, might as well be me.

Is this legal in Mass?

you know someone’s going to ask, might as well be me.

Is this legal in Mass?

Absolutely! All pre-ban sourced Taran Tactical AR’s of course!
No, not at all. And, they’re only making 10 so I’m sure MA isn’t on the radar, just like Aero, BCM and countless others have done.

I laugh at the logic of these rich people, okay, you survive the first wave of marauders but when you need to come out, which eventually you will, the only people that are left are the baddest mf'ers on the planet!! Good luck with that. Better off surviving (or not) and honing your survival skills when its easier to do so, in the beginning
I laugh because they have NO logic. Everything they know is based on emotions and ego.

Doesn't matter where they hide. Their ressources are finite, just like everyone elses. They'll have to come out and face the music at some point. By then, I, or another nasty bastard like me, will live in their house (which is now mine), and greet them with a few hot ones.

Hot meals? that's very nice of you to cook for them while they are out gathering supplies. You're not a nasty bastard, you seem very considerate to others in a time of need You will make a great post apocalyptic wife

Back
Top Bottom