Sununu trying his hardest to turn NH Blue

71montess

NES Member
The Republican Governor is one of 18 Republican governors ASKING FOR MORE refugees. Who happen to vote Democrat at huge rates.
What’s the problem with this moron ?

ahhh NO

Manchester is already a schithole, Derry is no better, Salem in North Lawrence.

And we should trust him to hold the line on gun laws ?what a disappointment, he’s listening to the big business leaders, who are the reason we have the immigration problems we have.

Maybe someone should point out the jobs picking up feces off the streets in San Fran and LA, the crime, the homeless crisis and the destruction of the middle class and ask him if that's what he wants for NH.

And we should trust him to hold the line on gun laws ?what a disappointment, he’s listening to the big business leaders, who are the reason we have the immigration problems we have.

I'm not sure what you mean by "we," there "south of Dedham." The first piece of legislation he signed was Constutional Carry, and he veto'd every piece of anti-gun legislation pushed through by Democraps in the last session. Every one. The actual "we" have no concerns about him holding the line on gun laws.

He signed constitutional carry into law, veto'd a backdoor income tax and has helped usher in more business to the state. While I don't agree with bringing more refugee's into NH we have a massive problem with losing population and workforce here. I suppose this is his best short term answer to it.

I'm not sure what you mean by "we," there "south of Dedham." The first piece of legislation he signed was Constutional Carry, and he veto'd every piece of anti-gun legislation pushed through by Democraps in the last session. Every one. The actual "we" have no concerns about him holding the line on gun laws.
When he hastens “your” States move to Democratic dump state, you will realize his protection of 2A rights is temporary.

Maybe someone should point out the jobs picking up feces off the streets in San Fran and LA, the crime, the homeless crisis and the destruction of the middle class and ask him if that's what he wants for NH.
Come to Manchester. You can have a job cleaning up all of the vomit from the homeless opioid abusers. They get free meals everywhere, and then proceed to vomit them back up all over the sidewalks. Ditto for excrement, although it could just as easily be dog.
He signed constitutional carry into law, veto'd a backdoor income tax and has helped usher in more business to the state. While I don't agree with bringing more refugee's into NH we have a massive problem with losing population and workforce here. I suppose this is his best short term answer to it.
I don't support a mandatory minimum wage, but if they keep the refugees out, then they'll probably have to raise wages to get workers (which is good, as long as it's not a .gov mandate).

Come to Manchester. You can have a job cleaning up all of the vomit from the homeless opioid abusers. They get free meals everywhere, and then proceed to vomit them back up all over the sidewalks. Ditto for excrement, although it could just as easily be dog.

I don't support a mandatory minimum wage, but if they keep the refugees out, then they'll probably have to raise wages to get workers (which is good, as long as it's not a .gov mandate).

Target down the road from me in Greenland has a sign at the door every single time I walk in. Few years ago it was $12, then $13, now it's at $14.50 an hour. I see now hiring signs around all the time and I never see anyone paying minimum wage, and that includes up in the Lakes Region where I lived before moving to the seacoast. I got a few buddies that run contracting companies and such up in the Lakes Region that can't find help to save their lives, and they're offering $15+ an hour, probably more. The work is there, the work ethic is not.

Isnt part of the "losing workforce" issue NH residents leaving to work somewhere else? How is importing refugees going to solve that?

Isnt part of the "losing workforce" issue NH residents leaving to work somewhere else? How is importing refugees going to solve that?

that’s why I said population and work force. They are not necessarily tied to each other.
But as Derek said I’m guessing this is tied to receiving federal funds, and I’ve never seen a politician that didn’t love spending

Another way to get our Federal tax money to the states. And then these people register to vote and more votes for the Gov.

I care about NH , I know mass is too far gone, why are you acting so immaturely. What I found out is nothing to be defensive about, all NH friends should be alarmed ! Are you a Gen Xer ?

You somehow equated a move on refugees to Sununu not holding the line on gun laws, something he's done since literally his first act. That's ludicrous, especially coming from someone out of state.

Thank you but I don't need a job. Manchester doesn't actually have a job position for cleaning that up but in San Fran. they do: San Francisco has a 'Poop Patrol' to deal with its feces problem, and workers make more than $184,000 a year in salary and benefits Sununu needs to be shown the mess that's occuring there and through out the state. Also yes he's been good holding the line against gun control but if the state gets flooded with refugees and they get to vote that probably won't last.

Thank you but I don't need a job. Manchester doesn't actually have a job position for cleaning that up but in San Fran. they do: San Francisco has a 'Poop Patrol' to deal with its feces problem, and workers make more than $184,000 a year in salary and benefits Sununu needs to be shown the mess that's occuring there and through out the state. Also yes he's been good holding the line against gun control but if the state gets flooded with refugees and they get to vote that probably won't last.
Actually, someone needs to take him to Lewiston.

Target down the road from me in Greenland has a sign at the door every single time I walk in. Few years ago it was $12, then $13, now it's at $14.50 an hour. I see now hiring signs around all the time and I never see anyone paying minimum wage, and that includes up in the Lakes Region where I lived before moving to the seacoast. I got a few buddies that run contracting companies and such up in the Lakes Region that can't find help to save their lives, and they're offering $15+ an hour, probably more. The work is there, the work ethic is not.

OK, $14.50/hr full time is $30160/yr before taxes (I know, retail jobs aren't full time but bear with me). Zillow shows one apartment for rent in Greenland. One bedroom in what looks like a converted strip mall for $1150 a month with heat not included. Surrounding towns are higher. That $13800/yr for rent would be 46% of the very hypothetical full time income for a single person. Add car, health insurance ($2400 - $6000), and taxes. Not much left for food and clothing. Even with work ethic the value proposition fails.

OK, $14.50/hr full time is $30160/yr before taxes (I know, retail jobs aren't full time but bear with me). Zillow shows one apartment for rent in Greenland. One bedroom in what looks like a converted strip mall for $1150 a month with heat not included. Surrounding towns are higher. That $13800/yr for rent would be 46% of the very hypothetical full time income for a single person. Add car, health insurance ($2400 - $6000), and taxes. Not much left for food and clothing. Even with work ethic the value proposition fails.
At $15 an hour you need 2 or 3 jobs to keep rent at 1/3rd of your income

No one expects a minimum wage job to be a career; it's a career-starter. People in min wage jobs have roommates, share expenses, live at home while building up savings, etc. It's like saying they can't afford to buy new cars or houses. Two people in that job (roommates) are now bringing $60K before taxes (which are almost nil based on bracket). My daughter is a law school grad, working on the Hill, and she still has a roommate to share expenses.

No one expects a minimum wage job to be a career; it's a career-starter. People in min wage jobs have roommates, share expenses, live at home while building up savings, etc. It's like saying they can't afford to buy new cars or houses. Two people in that job (roommates) are now bringing $60K before taxes (which are almost nil based on bracket). My daughter is a law school grad, working on the Hill, and she still has a roommate to share expenses.

This.

Back
Top Bottom