• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sununu meets with NH RKBA groups.....childish games ensue.....

“I am not sitting if that guy is here,” Clegg said of Rice after the meeting.

What the f***, are these people like 6 years old or something? [rofl] I'm sure the governor would love to be brought into your playground spat about (whatever).

-Mike

This is a real problem. Divided we fall.

GONH cant be bothered to keep a website up. But has plenty of energy when it comes time for infighting.

NHFC seems to keep things fresh with current events and has a presence here. Seem to put too much weight into surveys come election time but the effort is honorable.

Bitching over a 3k donation sounds like a smokescreen. I thought the feud was over some NRA related concessions back in the day. Either way the shit has to stop or someone has to go because at present nobody is getting properly represented.

I started with GONH many years ago but they seemed to have gone quiet - maybe still active but not inclusive of their constituency.

NHFC has shown sticktoitiveness over the years. I’m asked to call/write elected officials and others on specific issues with help on phone#s/email, topic and content. When I copy NHFC on replies I get acknowledgements.

Not everyone can/will go to Concord to stand for NH’s 2ndA but many more will put pen to paper (fingers to keyboard) or or cellphone to ear and speak up. I appreciate NHFC’s effort to inform and motivate me.

Agreed - 2ndA advocates pissing on each other in front of others is a big loss. Why put the 2ndA 2nd on your list of priorities behind pride/butthurt?

[EDIT] I sent a copy of the article to WDL for comment and almost immediately got back “Yes. Unfortunately the Governor and his staff don't know who their true allies are in the 2A fight.”

Last edited:
GONH needs to go away. Be put out of its misery or something.

IMO, the incorrectly-named "Pro Gun NH" needs to leave. They've never accomplished anything; on the contrary, one of their leadership sponsored some actual anti-gun legislation a few years ago, and then had to scramble to get it tabled. They're made up of people who got all pissy with GONH leadership in the 2005 time frame (IIRC), and took their ball (very publicly) and went home. "Oh, yeah?? Well, we'll start our own group!" This latest incident is just another example. What kind of diva behavior is this? "I cannot work with that man..."

ETA: Gotta love Sununu. "Then leave."

IMO, the incorrectly-named "Pro Gun NH" needs to leave. They've never accomplished anything; on the contrary, one of their leadership sponsored some actual anti-gun legislation a few years ago, and then had to scramble to get it tabled. They're made up of people who got all pissy with GONH leadership in the 2005 time frame (IIRC), and took their ball (very publicly) and went home. "Oh, yeah?? Well, we'll start our own group!" This latest incident is just another example. What kind of diva behavior is this? "I cannot work with that man..."

ETA: Gotta love Sununu. "Then leave."

Agreed.

NHFC is the only one working for us.

Back
Top Bottom