• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sunday is the Last Day! - Smith & Wesson Sales Event at MFS (get FREE stuff)

Mass Firearms

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
GOAL_SW_5600.jpg

From Friday, May 2nd to Sunday, May 4th Mass Firearms School will be holding a special Smith & Wesson Sales Event!

Choose from a huge selection of S&W firearms and get a free Smith & Wesson Swag Pack with every firearm purchase.

With every Smith & Wesson 15-22 get a free case & 600 rounds of .22lr ***FREE***

S&W Swag Pack includes:

- Case with Every Rifle ($50 value)
- S&W Shirt
- S&W Hat
- S&W Cleaning Pad
- S&W Tactical Pen, Tactical Mug and much more… (available while supplies last)

A Smith & Wesson Rep will be on site (be sure to come and badger him about getting more firearms Mass compliant). [wink]

On Saturday, WRKO's Jeff Kuhner (host of the Kuhner Report ) will be on site for the event.

Friday - 9am to 10pm
Saturday - 9am to 10pm
Sunday - 12:30pm to 5:30pm

Attachments

• GOAL_SW_5600.jpg
    GOAL_SW_5600.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
That explains why 50 rounds of 22LR went from $5.99 (limit 2) to $11.99 (no limit) within 2 days/
I thought you would not do this kind of stuff. !!
Very dissapointed with you guys....

That explains why 50 rounds of 22LR went from $5.99 (limit 2) to $11.99 (no limit) within 2 days/
I thought you would not do this kind of stuff. !!
Very dissapointed with you guys....

Robert, not sure what you are referring to. I was told couple of days ago that we had to remove .22lr from the shelves due to a lack of inventory. I will check on that tomorrow. Either way we are scrambling to find more .22lr.

The .22lr for the event is coming from Smith & Wesson directly. We could have kept it for ourselves but we decided to give the full amount away.

The current .22lr drought makes the 600 round give away a pretty good deal.

Last edited:
Ok. I come down regularly buy a box of 22 and usually a box of 40 or 9mm and use your range. I have been counting that ft the past months you had 22 available for $ 6 per 50 give or take. So I was surprised to see the same box to go up to $12
That's all.
Perhaps it was a prudent business decision but in general I know you as putting emphasis on customer loyalty and consistent pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robert, I was quite troubled by what you reported. However, I was just able to confirm that we do not have any .22lr currently on the shelf (and would never sell it for the price you mentioned).

The ammo you saw was either .22 win mag, mini mags, or pest control 22.

Be sure to come out to our event...you won't be disappointed.

Steve

In all fairness, I think that you are running a very clean, well organized nice operation.
I use MSF regularly far range and the various courses that you provide, and always recommend it to my friends. I think your prices are fair and all your personnel is very friendly and knowledgeable.
You also have first-class instructors.
It is very possible that it was a different caliber and that I mistook it for your regular 22LR.
I stand corrected, my apologies.
Thank you for clarifying that. My faith in your operation has been restored [grin]

Robert, I was quite troubled by what you reported. However, I was just able to confirm that we do not have any .22lr currently on the shelf (and would never sell it for the price you mentioned).

The ammo you saw was either .22 win mag, mini mags, or pest control 22.

Be sure to come out to our event...you won't be disappointed.

Steve

I can confirm.
it was the 22 snakeshot that was like $12/box and i bought some as well!

Any chance the S&W rep might have some M&P 9 compact magazines with them?

Any idea on what the pricing will be on the M&P 15-22?
I am in the market and this looks to be a good time to pick one up.

Smith & Wesson Sales Event at MFS (get FREE stuff)

I'll be there!
Also what is the price for a 15-22.

Last edited:
Is the deal only for the 15-22? Any specials on Handguns? Also did you get any Shield 9's in stock or just 40's. Will buy a Shield this weekend if I can get a deal!

Any chance the S&W rep might have some M&P 9 compact magazines with them?

We are expecting to have some mags...but they are in short supply.

- - - Updated - - -

The case is a really once soft case...it is lockable but I believe the TSA want you to use a hard case.

- - - Updated - - -

All the S&W firearms come with the SW Swag pack...the ammo deal is for the 15-22 only. We will have many Shields in stock...not sure on the price yet.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be there!
Also what is the price for a 15-22.

Working on that...

We are expecting to have some mags...but they are in short supply.

- - - Updated - - -

The case is a really once soft case...it is lockable but I believe the TSA want you to use a hard case.

- - - Updated - - -

All the S&W firearms come with the SW Swag pack...the ammo deal is for the 15-22 only. We will have many Shields in stock...not sure on the price yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Working on that...

Well let me know when it's figured out.

Do you know what they are going to have for 1911s there and what there price on them is going to be? Also, have you figured out what the price on the M&P 15-22 is going to be?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom