Summer Classes

Look up on target training NH...I think he even has some slots open in a class this weekend. If not, he's got a schedule throughout the summer in NH and RI. Solid dude. I hear ya on the Mass thing, there's an instructor down there I have a man crush on, but I don't want to bring my guns behind the iron curtain.

ETA: https://www.on-target-training.net/Classes.html?no_redirect=true

Last edited:
Look up on target training NH...I think he even has some slots open in a class this weekend. If not, he's got a schedule throughout the summer in NH and RI. Solid dude. I hear ya on the Mass thing, there's an instructor down there I have a man crush on, but I don't want to bring my guns behind the iron curtain.

post-43350-you-have-chosen-wisely-gif-img-ZfHA.gif

yup but I cant do it this weekend, to many holsters to make lol , which is good but he was one of the people who seem to take the summer off, his next classes are in Sept

yup but I cant do it this weekend, to many holsters to make lol , which is good but he was one of the people who seem to take the summer off, his next classes are in Sept

Honestly, IMO, worth the wait. Great bang for the buck in training on the employment of a defensive pistol. I'd like to get to a couple of Sig's more advanced classes, but I'll use local instructors to lay the base of instruction.

In the mean time, youtube is awesome for drills and such to make sure fundamentals are solid.

In one of his videos he said he keeps "standard mags" for people to use from states like Mass lol

He does, much more fulfilling when you can run the gun at it's designed capacity. I had an ammo issue(my reloads) at one of his classes last August, and he was able to get me running out of his trunk stash, which he was happy to take payment for when I got home and could paypal him, at a very reasonable price I might add.

When I teach a class and someone from outside MA wants to attend, I explain the bogus (non) exemption and offer them the use of one of my handguns for the class to keep it all nice and legal (no extra charge and I don't make them clean them either). I've had students from most of the NE states.

Here is a list of our classes...
6/20/15 Bradford, RIDefensive Pistol 2Bradford
6/21/15 Bradford, RIDefensive Shotgun --- CruzBradford
6/27/15 Dunbarton, NH Defensive Carbine 1Pioneer
7/18/15 Holderness, NHDefensive Pistol / Carbine 1Pemi
7/19/15 Dunbarton, NH Defensive Pistol 2Pioneer
8/1/15 Holderness, NHDefensive AK 47Pemi
8/8/15 Bradford, RIDefensive Carbine 1 Bradford
8/9/15 Bradford, RIDefensive Pistol 3Bradford
8/23/15 Holderness, NHDefensive Carbine 2Pemi
8/30/15 Keene, NHDefensive Pistol 2CCF&G
9/12/15 Bradford, RIDefensive Pistol 1Bradford