• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Summary Of The Most Damaging WikiLeaks (So Far)

****ing sickening. Politicians are disgusting. Coming from a country that got destroyed by politicians I can't see this happening here too

HRC and BHO both belong in a Federal pound you in the ass prison for crimes against the Republic.

Best case scenario Trump wins and they prosecute the bunch of them worse case scenario (I hope ) that the disgusting media jackals wait until she gets confirmed and then the feeding frenzy begins and theres an impeachment.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Clearly not in order of importance. I care less that she thinks people are sheeple and more that she lied about the Bengazi, the server, the Foundation and how all of that interacts.

- - - Updated - - -

Best case scenario Trump wins and they prosecute the bunch of them worse case scenario (I hope ) that the disgusting media jackals wait until she gets confirmed and then the feeding frenzy begins and theres an impeachment.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

No. Worst case is the media continues to lick her boots and as she destroys freedoms proclaim it as a great day for America. THAT'S worst case. Your worst case is a second-best case. As it basically turns Kaine into Ford. Forever backpedaling.

i guess these wikileaks were not as damaging to the clinton campaign as we had hoped. got my hopes up for nothing.

i guess these wikileaks were not as damaging to the clinton campaign as we had hoped. got my hopes up for nothing.

They would END any other candidate... Even one of the emails from the top 100 list, if it had been a GOP candidate their career would be over!

Back
Top Bottom