Sumit on Countering Violent Extremism...

white feather

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure that he will start by addressing the scourge of private gun ownership, and the Europeans will line right up behind that, along with China and Russia.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Oh good, Obama will recommend the US stop bombing every country it can think of and funding terrorists and supplying them with arms? No?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Oh, so this is why Obama couldn't make it to France to show solidarity along with the leaders of France, Germany, Israel, and even Palestine! And here I was thinking that he was just playing golf.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, so this is why Obama couldn't make it to France to show solidarity along with the leaders of France, Germany, Israel, and even Palestine! And here I was thinking that he was just playing golf.
Great article in Bloomberg about this today. Obama supporters at the rally 'acknowledge the Obama team isn't sensitive to or doesn't care about the optics' of these sorts of things.

But Kerry is on the way now. He can advise the French on how to apologize to the terrorists and then negotiate France's terms of surrender.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
They should just send in Al Gore so he can blame Jihadist terrorism on global warming. No wait, on climate change. Or is it cooling? Ah, you get my point.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great article in Bloomberg about this today. Obama supporters at the rally 'acknowledge the Obama team isn't sensitive to or doesn't care about the optics' of these sorts of things.

But Kerry is on the way now. He can advise the French on how to apologize to the terrorists and then negotiate France's terms of surrender.
For sale: FN battle rifle previously owned by French military. Never fired. Only dropped once.

Top Bottom