Suggestions to add to collection?

What am I missing, if I'm going to add to my collection.
Beyond a 1911/.45 I'm well aware of and don't feel I have a need for.

Currently I have-
Pistols:
Sig 238 & 938 (compact .380&9mm)
Glock 19, 27, 23, 32
Basic .22lr

Rifle/shotguns:
Sig 522 .22LR
Sig 556 .223
Sig 556R 7.62
Kel Tec Sub 2000 .40 cal
Benelli Super Nova 12ga pump

Any feedback and All suggestions welcome.
Thanks JG

Last edited:
Saiga 12, ak, lwrc

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

You don't have a 45? What are you a Welshman? And no AK?

Been interested in a 357 mag revolver myself, likely a Ruger.

I second a Saiga 12. I know someone on NES that has a nice hellspawn Saiga locked+loaded for ****ing WWIII.

Or get a Glock 30, plenty of .45ACP to really mess up a BG's day.

because it gives you a freedom boner when you work the action.

Well, that is one reason. :) IMHO, everyone should be proficient with a bolt action rifle. My first was my Mosin, but I don't like shooting it as much as my Mauser. A lever action rifle would be cool too.

Well, that is one reason. :) IMHO, everyone should be proficient with a bolt action rifle. My first was my Mosin, but I don't like shooting it as much as my Mauser. A lever action rifle would be cool too.

Agreed... I've been derelict in my gun owner duties... but I also don't get out to the rifle range as easily as the pistol. I still plan on getting a Remington 700 or equivalent Savage, just for the **** of it.

Everyone so hard up on 45 when 357 sig has more stopping power in pure velocity as well as penetration through door/car window/sheet metal
Have you ever fired a 1911? It's a lot of fun, one of my favorite range toys and I will occasionally carry my cco.

SIg 239 or 229, chambered in .40, with a bar sto .357 barrel for quick caliber change.

Revolver: S&W 17/617 22LR, and either a GP-100 or 686

You could use a bolt action rifle, too. Either a 22LR from Savage or CZ, or if you want centerfire 223 or 308. I'd go Savage again, but I'm biased toward manufacturers who offer a lot of lefty models.

If you don't get a 22LR bolt action, get yourself a 10-22.

You need a Garand from the ODCMP.....

AR platform does not even compare to my Sig rifles, my Sig goes for days as the AR jams because its a little dirty or doesn't like the ammo. I'm all set with that...

9mm is the most available twice the amount of .45 & .40 in distant 2nd

.45 ammo will be much easier to obtain in any kind of SHTF situation.

The OP needs to get an AR, while he still can!

Well if you aren't going to like any of the answers, don't ask. Buy whatever you feel you have a need for.

Back
Top Bottom