Suggestions for venue for graduation party north of Boston (rt1 or 93)??

bsaks

NES Life Member
NES Member
Figured I'd see if anyone had any suggestions.

Planning a surprise party for my wife who's graduating from grad school in a few weeks. Trying to find a good venue north of Boston (we live in Quincy, her family is coming from Gloucester). Friends coming from all over the Boston area. I don't know what's up that way. Looking for something maybe with an outdoor patio area that can be reserved?

Anyone know of good spots?

How about Bellinos in Wakefield. Over looks the lake. Super easy for everyone to find( Right off 95) Outdoor seating. Good food without being as expensive as a fine steak house.

the Blue Ocean is a great venue up in Salisbury. Right on the beach, great views, big space, and the food is pretty good. Wife has done a number of shower parties there.

if you time it right, you can pair it up with some sort of concert later on at night. Lots of cover bands for cheap $ tickets, and the odd headliner

upload_2018-4-25_12-36-8.png

No disrespect intended to the OP, but is anybody else growing tired of the number of off-topic threads in this forum? I promise I’m not trying to be a curmudgeon, and I debated on replying to this, but there is an “off-topic” forum for a reason, isn’t there?

No disrespect intended to the OP, but is anybody else growing tired of the number of off-topic threads in this forum? I promise I’m not trying to be a curmudgeon, and I debated on replying to this, but there is an “off-topic” forum for a reason, isn’t there?
i dunno, maybe you should have brought this up in a thread of its own instead of bustin' in on this one....no disrespect intended.

Fair point. I posted to the wrong forum. There a way to get this moved to Off Topic?

Fair point. I posted to the wrong forum. There a way to get this moved to Off Topic?
No worries. Just add and what would be the proper firearm for such an event to your original question and we'll be all good here in the Gen topic section;)

Back
Top Bottom