Suggestions for 11.5 barrel

Many great options. Really depends on budget and what you want.
I’m Happy w my BCM 12.5. Ballistic advantage Hanson profile also a win.

It’s interesting, it was only a handful of years ago that Noveske used to be one of the top suggestions....don’t hear too much about them anymore..
Still a solid choice but perhaps their pricing has just gotten too out of control..?

It’s interesting, it was only a handful of years ago that Noveske used to be one of the top suggestions....don’t hear too much about them anymore..
Still a solid choice but perhaps their pricing has just gotten too out of control..?
Noveske is still top tier.

You don't hear from them because...

Unobtanium.

They are building at full tilt but all the distributors and even their website has been out of stock for over a year.

I would suggest this brand:

V Seven

They are owned by an Ex - Noveske guy...

Will this be in .223/5.56mm? I have one but don't use it because of reduced performance and increased muzzle blast.

Triarc, Black river tactical, ballistic advantage are three of my favorites, but I haven’t tried 11.5 flavors.

Triarc snd BRT tend to be on the smaller gas port size if you prefer soft shooting.

I’m building an AR pistol I live in nh and own a couple suppressors already I was looking at more I high end barrel and bolt I was checking out those complete geissle uppers

I was gonna say Noveske. First that came to mind. They tend to run a little heavier than BCM or Ballistic Advantage, but I love mine. I’ve also run BCM and Ballistic Advantage and have no complaints about either.

Form follows function. So it depends what you want to do with it.

Edit: geissle are built like a tank. Their rails are super heavy compared to other manufacturers. If you pick up the three blind folded, geissle, Noveske and bcm you’ll notice the weight difference in that order.

Back
Top Bottom