Suggest scope & rings for 10/22

I wouldn't get iron sights. I wanted a scope and I was going to get a bsa sweet 3x9 because my river American has one and I'm very happy with it. But I got a sweet deal on this scope and I didn't want to pass it up

I wouldn't get iron sights. I wanted a scope and I was going to get a bsa sweet 3x9 because my river American has one and I'm very happy with it. But I got a sweet deal on this scope and I didn't want to pass it up

thats all that counts get what you want and what makes you happy. looking forward to a range report.
there is a balancing point with any set up and depends on end use. 90% of my 22lr shooting is usually at 100 yards. because its fun. toss random targets on the berm (if your club allows) and go nuts.
A 4x 3x9 is good for plinking but when you want to put your crosshairs or aiming dot on a 1/2 " target at 100 yards you need a higher magnification and better resolution along with a reticle that does not cover the view of your target.... put some shotgun shells out t 100 yards and put your standard duplex 3x9 crosshair on them and tell me what you see.... or dont

Lol exactly
I still need to figure out rings for this thing
and just to ease the 4x and 3x9 crowd try taking something like a Weaver T36 and finding a squirrel quickly at 25 yards in a tree....

- - - Updated - - -

Lol exactly
I still need to figure out rings for this thing

pick a manufacture.... I like leupold, warne and now burris rings. order a set of low and standard rings. return the ones that are to short.
i dont think you will need much higher. There are usually charts that will get you close.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom