'Sugar daddy’ dating in Massachusetts is up 86% during COVID-19 pandemic compared to last year

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Tinder and Bumble aren’t the only ones seeing an increase in online dating during the coronavirus pandemic. SeekingArrangement, the world’s largest “sugar daddy” dating website, has also seen an increase in interested partners.

“More people are wanting to be connected,” said spokesperson Kimberly De La Cruz. “If you’re single, you’re home all day by yourself ... there’s this need to feel like you can still meet people, you can still engage, you can still be social."

World-wide the site has seen a member increase of 74% compared to this same time last year. In Massachusetts that number is even higher at 86%.

“This is about physical distancing, not so much social distancing," De La Cruz said, adding that online dating allows people to still be social during this time with breaking social distancing.

There has been an increase of both sugar babies and sugar daddies in Massachusetts, the website said. It’s seen an 82% increase in sugar daddies, while there’s a slightly higher increase, 87%, in sugar babies.

More than 6 million Americansincluding 181,032 people in Massachusetts — filed new unemployment claims last week. These claims heavily come from gig workers, retail workers and people in the food industry.

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
That's what I'm looking for.

A sugar mamma.

Preferably 1/2 my age.

Give or take a year or two.

I want to be pampered like the Daddy I am.

Wait, I am doing this right?
You have the age and pampering wrong.

TC McQuade

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Is this like a Sugar Uncle

You know like someone who sends me money all the time but I only see once every few years for about 20 minutes and they ask me about my life and how I'm doing but no physical contact and really doesn’t pay attention to me just pretends, then tells me what I need to do to make my life more like theirs, you know like their life is better than mine.

Top Bottom